As one of the leading innovators in the cruise industry, Princess Cruises is seeking dynamic shipboard Video Producers to produce souvenir DVDs documenting the cruise experience from beginning to end, showing both onboard entertainment and port tours.
The work is fast-paced, high volume, and high-quality. Attention to detail, teamwork and outstanding customer service are the most important elements of this job. Video Producers capture footage both ashore and on the ship, edit video content, sell the finished product (as well as other photography related products), and provide top-quality customer service to our guests.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Shoot and edit ship events, tours, and behind the scene elements for the Princess Reflections souvenir video.
- Ensure proper equipment maintenance is performed and that all equipment is stored and shut down properly after use.
- Work with the Senior Video Producer and Photo / Video Manager to ensure that final production of souvenir video is executed and that a master copy, as well as the appropriate number of tapes and DVD’s, are created for distribution and selling.
- Assist the Sr. Video Producer with proper advertising for the DVD, including video patters, ads, flyers, coupons, signs, cabin drops, on camera and stage presentations, and morning TV shows.
- Be prepared to work in the Photo/Video gallery to assist with sales of both photography and video products, and final DVD distribution, providing excellent customer service at all times.
- All duties must be completed in accordance with company Core Values and all aspects of the C.R.U.I.S.E. program.
Requirements: Candidates interested in this position must have the following training and experience for consideration:
- Fluent in English.
- Minimum age of 21.
- Two years formal training and/or work experience in the production of digital videos, including use of editing software, cameras, and DVD production requirements is preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communication abilities.
- Applicants must include a link to their demo reel on their resume. Language Requirements Good knowledge of the English language is required.
The recruiter advertising this job can accept applicants only from Western Europe and Central Europe for this position.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.