International Host/ess - Cunard Line
Acts as host (ess) and liaison for French / Spanish-speaking passengers.
- Assists with Entertainment Staff duties.
- Translates Daily Programs, menus and sundry passenger information.
- Staffs a reception/hospitality desk, dealing with all inquiries for non-English-speaking guests.
- Translates speeches and announcements.
- Delivers lectures embarkation- , disembarkation procedures etc.
- Conducts foreign languages lessons for English-speaking passengers, ("German for beginners" etc.)
- Socialises with passengers, particularly in the evening.
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken as well as two of the following languages: German, French, Spanish and Japanese.
- A good working knowledge of gastronomic terminology.
- A pleasant speaking voice and good microphone technique.
- Computer literacy (at present using PC based Words for Windows programs).
- An outgoing personality and good conversational skills.
- Immaculate appearance.
- Strong Presentation skills
Work Experience Requirements
All applicants must have previous experience in working on a Cruise Ship or in a 4/5* Hotel.
Good knowledge of the following languages is required: English, Spanish, French
- Accommodation Jobs (48)
- Beauty Jobs (22)
- Casino Jobs (8)
- Child Care Jobs (13)
- Deck & Engine Jobs (77)
- Entertainment Jobs (51)
- Food & Beverage Jobs (259)
- IT Jobs (11)
- Land Based Jobs (80)
- Management Jobs (22)
- Medical Jobs (10)
- Office Jobs (32)
- Photography Jobs (5)
- Retail Jobs (16)
- Shore Excursions Jobs (13)
- Sport & Fitness Jobs (8)
- Other Jobs (50)
- Jobs on Yachts (108)