Jewellery Sales Specialist - On Board Luxury Cruise Ships
Jewellery Sales Specialist
With a fleet of over 50 ships including Cunard, P&O, Crystal and Royal Caribbean
Winner of cruise/ferry travel retailer of 2008, Harding Brothers are looking for motivated jewellery sales specialist to join their dynamic team.
As an industry market leader and a family run business Harding Brothers prides itself on career growth and development for its entire staff.
As a Jewellery Sales Specialist you will be responsible for the jewellery department to include:
- Exceeding sales and service targets.
- Ensuring displays are eye catching and effective.
- Delivering quality lectures to promote jewellery ranges.
- Hosting promotional events to increase revenue.
- Responsible for maintaining inventory according to set procedures.
- Maintaining exceptional housekeeping standards.
- Ensuring memorable customer service is consistently delivered.
- Tax free salary
- Target based commission
- Accommodation and meals included
The successful candidate will be over 21 years old, well groomed and personable with a proven track record of achieving sales targets within a fine jewellery environment and have a sound knowledge of fine jewellery. Basic watch knowledge is desirable.
To apply for this position please send your cv to hidden link - please login
Interviews are being held in Bristol every Thursday so APPLY TODAY
- Accommodation Jobs (48)
- Beauty Jobs (21)
- Casino Jobs (8)
- Child Care Jobs (13)
- Deck & Engine Jobs (78)
- Entertainment Jobs (51)
- Food & Beverage Jobs (258)
- IT Jobs (11)
- Land Based Jobs (82)
- Management Jobs (22)
- Medical Jobs (10)
- Office Jobs (32)
- Photography Jobs (5)
- Retail Jobs (16)
- Shore Excursions Jobs (13)
- Sport & Fitness Jobs (8)
- Other Jobs (50)
- Jobs on Yachts (108)