Fragrance/Cosmetic Sales Assistant
Fragrance /Cosmetic Consultant
With a fleet of over 50 ships including Cunard, P&O, Crystal and Royal Caribbean
Winner of cruise/ferry travel retailer of 2008, Harding Brothers are looking for motivatedfragrance/cosmetic consultants to join their dynamic team.
As an industry market leader and a family run business Harding Brothers prides itself on career growth and development for its entire staff.
As a Fragrance/Cosmetic Consultant you will be responsible for your own department to include:
- Exceeding sales and service targets.
- Ensuring that your displays are eye catching and effective.
- Delivering quality perfume/cosmetic lectures to promote ranges.
- Hosting promotional events to increase revenue.
- Responsible for maintaining inventory according to set procedures.
- Maintaining exceptional housekeeping standards.
- Ensuring memorable customer service is consistently delivered.
- Tax free salary
- Target based commission
- Accommodation and meals included
The successful candidate will be over 21 years old, will have a proven track record of achieving sales targets with a luxury fragrance house, and be immaculately groomed and outgoing with a sound knowledge of fragrances and cosmetics. Experience of conducting make-over's would be desirable.
A desire to see the world is a must!!
To apply for this position please send your Cv to hidden link - please login
Interviews are currently being held in Bristol every Thursday and in Manchester on the 8th & 9th July
- Accommodation Jobs (48)
- Beauty Jobs (23)
- Casino Jobs (9)
- Child Care Jobs (13)
- Deck & Engine Jobs (76)
- Entertainment Jobs (52)
- Food & Beverage Jobs (259)
- IT Jobs (11)
- Land Based Jobs (85)
- Management Jobs (22)
- Medical Jobs (11)
- Office Jobs (32)
- Photography Jobs (6)
- Retail Jobs (16)
- Shore Excursions Jobs (13)
- Sport & Fitness Jobs (8)
- Other Jobs (50)
- Jobs on Yachts (108)