At Royal Caribbean International, we believe that great vacations begin with great employees! As a leader in the cruise line industry, RCI is continuously expanding and seeking dynamic, energetic, experienced professionals to join our team. With our innovative, award-winning fleet of ships visiting five continents, each offering adventurous ways to explore the globe, this is a great opportunity to let your career set sail.
Royal Caribbean International is currently looking for Cup Cake Supervisor(s). The Cupcake Store Supervisor is responsible for all policies, procedures and activities relating to the smooth and sufficient operation of the Cupcake store. They are responsible for training, ordering and staffing. In addition to other requirements, potential candidates should have a Bachelor's degree in Hospitality Management or related field and a minimum of three (3) years sales and management-related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Direct and coordinate activities involved in operating the Cupcake store.
- Accountable for meeting and exceeding established sales goals and customer service levels.
- Direct stock control, inventory, receipt, storing and sales of F&B items.
- Conducts classes on cupcake decoration and has knowledge of the ingredients & their functions in the production of decorated cupcakes. A hand on knowledge of cupcake decorating is mandatory.
- Bachelor degree in Hospitality Management or related field; a minimum of three (3) years sales and management-related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to write reports and business correspondence. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from employees and customers.
- Extensive knowledge of food & beverage handling procedures with regard to public health standards.
- Ability to speak English clearly, distinctly and cordially with guests
- All international applicants must have the ability to obtain C1/D1 visa (and other relevant visas) when applicable
- Must meet all physical requirements, including the ability to participate in emergency life-saving drills and required training.
- Accommodation Jobs (48)
- Beauty Jobs (22)
- Casino Jobs (5)
- Child Care Jobs (14)
- Deck & Engine Jobs (75)
- Entertainment Jobs (51)
- Food & Beverage Jobs (251)
- IT Jobs (7)
- Land Based Jobs (79)
- Management Jobs (19)
- Medical Jobs (9)
- Office Jobs (32)
- Photography Jobs (4)
- Retail Jobs (15)
- Shore Excursions Jobs (13)
- Sport & Fitness Jobs (8)
- Other Jobs (44)
- Jobs on Yachts (108)