A Brilliant HR Manager on a 4* Cruise Liner IN THE SUN £3000 TAX FREE!
Good day to you and I hope you are well.
I am pleased to be able to share a super new role with you and wondered if it would appeal to your adventurous spirit...
Thanks for looking into this super role... here are the details:
- Role: Human Resources Manager
- Company: A fabulous 4 star cruise line company based in the Southern Hemisphere... oh yes, it's hot too
- Website: On application
- Salary: $5030US / £3080UK / $5000Australian tax free per month worked
- Bonus: Sorry there is no bonus with this role
- Contract Length: 4 months on and 2 months off - rolling contracts paid shipboard only
- Start Date: First week in May 2011
- Berthing: Single
- Reporting to: Hotel Director
- Job Description: On application
- Success: If you are successful with this role you are required to fund and undergo a medical (circa £80UK) and a police check and source visas (£50UK)
The Brilliant Position
To partner with onboard management to coach and develop all levels of personnel through the execution of company learning & development initiatives. Provide a consultancy service to management and employees on achieving performance through human resource practices.
YOU The Candidate
Passionate about your whole shipboard team, you will have a strong T&D work history plus exposure to HR protocol dealing with ER issues, coaching, development, TNA's and measuring the effectiveness of your inputs both financially and through customer service detail.
You will have worked as an HR professional in Europe, Australia, America, Canada or on a cruise ship previously.
You will be able to start quickly and able to embrace the shipboard life... if you haven't already worked onboard a ship already. Coming from a hospitality background and willing to work long hours, 7 days a week for 4 months at a time your love for the HR function will be exceptional. Through running induction programmes to leadership development; from 1:1 coaching to dealing with crew welfare shows, your presentation skills will be awesome.
You will also be able to work within ER challenges, investigations, disciplinaries, terminations and have evidence of a track record within this arena. Are you ready for a new adventure?!
If this really great opportunity is for you and you match the requested work history and background for the role, please send me your up to date and professional CV. Kindly ensure it has all of your contact details clearly listed with the correct telephone numbers on too!
I am here to help should you have any questions and I look forward to supporting your application. Should you need to contact me at any time, please feel free.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
- Accommodation Jobs (48)
- Beauty Jobs (21)
- Casino Jobs (8)
- Child Care Jobs (12)
- Deck & Engine Jobs (78)
- Entertainment Jobs (51)
- Food & Beverage Jobs (258)
- IT Jobs (11)
- Land Based Jobs (84)
- Management Jobs (22)
- Medical Jobs (10)
- Office Jobs (33)
- Photography Jobs (6)
- Retail Jobs (16)
- Shore Excursions Jobs (13)
- Sport & Fitness Jobs (8)
- Other Jobs (50)
- Jobs on Yachts (108)