Guest Services Manager
Category: Guest Relations
Country/Locale: Cruise Ship
Assistant Guest Services Manager required for well-known family cruise line.
As Assistant Guest Services Manager you will report to the Manager Guest Services. Your role will be to supervise daily operations of Front Desk and Guest services, leading a team of Guest Services Hosts, follow up on daily assignments, handle any Guest services issues.
You will be responsible for:
- Creating daily schedules for Guest Services Hosts.
- Implement training and development for Guests services and Concierge
- Monitor the daily bank out process for crew
- Maintain a cash float
- Assist in all other areas of Guests Services and/or Crew office
- Minimum 2 years shipboard experience.
- Tourism and Hospitality certification.
- Knowledge of Immigration and Customs regulations.
- Cash Handling Experience
- Proven ability to deliver excellent service
- Excellent communication skills + self presentation
- Ability to multi task
Rotation: 4 months on / 2 months off
Salary: to be discussed at interview
Benefits: Officer status, medical cover, life insurance, retirement savings plan
Accommodation: shared Cabin
- Accommodation Jobs (48)
- Beauty Jobs (21)
- Casino Jobs (8)
- Child Care Jobs (12)
- Deck & Engine Jobs (78)
- Entertainment Jobs (51)
- Food & Beverage Jobs (258)
- IT Jobs (11)
- Land Based Jobs (84)
- Management Jobs (22)
- Medical Jobs (10)
- Office Jobs (33)
- Photography Jobs (5)
- Retail Jobs (16)
- Shore Excursions Jobs (13)
- Sport & Fitness Jobs (8)
- Other Jobs (50)
- Jobs on Yachts (108)