Personnel Training Manager
Category: Human Resources
Country/Locale: Cruise ship
Opening for an experienced Personnel & Training Manager with luxury cruise line starting September.
- Responsible to conduct?training programmes as per company standard operating procedures for the day to day operation such as: scheduling, coordinating and other operational matters.
- Responsible for data recording, constantly maintaining a current data base on all training programs.
- Issuing of all certificates for relevant training rounds within the?fleet.
- Creating course material and relevant documents such as power point programs, handouts, and manuals.
- Evaluating the effectiveness of the training course and make suggestions for improvement.
- Allocates sufficient time for HOD?s, supervisors and crew for private consultation hours.
- Taking responsibility that sufficient IT equipment is on hands and coordinates upgrade as necessary.
- Keeping a close communication with fleet personnel and the onboard management on new recruit?s level of knowledge and performance.
Candidates should have at least 3 years management level experience within the luxury cruise industry, excellent interpersonal skills, ability to research and design training materials, sound computer skills
This is a senior Officer position. Contract rotation 4 months on / 2 months off. Salary in Euros
Further info upon interview
- Accommodation Jobs (49)
- Beauty Jobs (23)
- Casino Jobs (9)
- Child Care Jobs (14)
- Deck & Engine Jobs (76)
- Entertainment Jobs (52)
- Food & Beverage Jobs (262)
- IT Jobs (11)
- Land Based Jobs (86)
- Management Jobs (22)
- Medical Jobs (11)
- Office Jobs (32)
- Photography Jobs (7)
- Retail Jobs (18)
- Shore Excursions Jobs (12)
- Sport & Fitness Jobs (8)
- Other Jobs (50)
- Jobs on Yachts (108)