ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Directs, coaches, supports, supervises and evaluates (in conjunction with the restaurant Manager) the performance of all direct reports.
- Individual will be responsible and held accountable for maintaining the standards of service in the Buffet, Dining Room, and Room Service.
- Must be thoroughly versed with the company's high food and service standards, anticipating and fulfilling guests' needs.
- Visits every table of his/her Buffet or Main Dining Room area on a daily basis, ensuring guests are totally satisfied with the food and service. Recognizes guests by their names and personally takes care of all special requests and VIPs
- Minimum of five to eight years hospitality management experience (shipboard experience preferred), or an equivalent combination of experience and education.
- Bachelor's degree in hospitality management, business administration or related field from an accredited college or university or the international equivalent preferred.
- Very strong management skills in a multicultural and dynamic environment.
- Very strong communication, problem solving, decision making, and interpersonal skills.
- Superior customer service, teambuilding and conflict resolution skills
- Accommodation Jobs (48)
- Beauty Jobs (22)
- Casino Jobs (8)
- Child Care Jobs (13)
- Deck & Engine Jobs (78)
- Entertainment Jobs (52)
- Food & Beverage Jobs (254)
- IT Jobs (11)
- Land Based Jobs (80)
- Management Jobs (21)
- Medical Jobs (9)
- Office Jobs (32)
- Photography Jobs (5)
- Retail Jobs (15)
- Shore Excursions Jobs (13)
- Sport & Fitness Jobs (8)
- Other Jobs (48)
- Jobs on Yachts (108)