Celebrity Cruises is looking for inspired global professionals who believe in success through commitment and pride to join our expanding family. As an industry leader in service and innovation, we provide a working environment that fosters career growth and development for our onboard team members. With a fleet of innovative cruise ships, each offering guests a premium vacation experience, there are almost countless opportunities to join us at sea. Celebrity Cruises currently requires Decoratorsto join our team! This position is responsible for the decorations, presentations of all food displays.
- This position is responsible for the preparation and decorative presentation of buffets and displays, to include but not limited to, fruit/vegetable and ice sculptures.
- Ensures decorations are prepared daily to enhance the presentation of all displays.
- Responsible for the requisition, transportation and proper storage of the necessary items.
- Ensures all operating standards and procedures are executed consistently.
- Duties include the cleaning and sanitizing of his/her working area and working utensils following the United States Public Health rules and regulations and all times.
In addition to other requirements, potential candidates should have minimum of two years experience in a food carving position in an upscale hotel, resort, cruise ship or convention banqueting service (shipboard experience preferred).
- Completion of high school or basic education equivalency required. Culinary school degree preferred.
- Ability to analyze and interpret documents such as recipes and manuals.
- Ability to speak English clearly, distinctly and cordially with guests.
- All international applicants must have the ability to obtain C1/D1 visa (and other relevant visas) when applicable.
- All shipboard employees must be physically able to participate in emergency life saving procedures and drills. Full use and range of arms and legs as well as full visual, verbal and hearing abilities are required to receive and give instructions in the event of an emergency including the lowering of lifeboats.
- Ability to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Accommodation Jobs (49)
- Beauty Jobs (22)
- Casino Jobs (8)
- Child Care Jobs (12)
- Deck & Engine Jobs (76)
- Entertainment Jobs (52)
- Food & Beverage Jobs (259)
- IT Jobs (11)
- Land Based Jobs (84)
- Management Jobs (22)
- Medical Jobs (10)
- Office Jobs (32)
- Photography Jobs (6)
- Retail Jobs (17)
- Shore Excursions Jobs (13)
- Sport & Fitness Jobs (8)
- Other Jobs (50)
- Jobs on Yachts (108)