Chief Steward (Galley)
Category: Food & Beverage
Country/Locale: Cruise ship
Opportunity for experienced Chief Steward on board small luxury cruise ship.In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring that the vessel constantly has the highest sanitation standards, and that all Hotel crew is trained and follow guidelines in regards to public health and established company procedures.
- This position requires thorough knowledge of cruise ship catering operation, Public Health & Sanitation regulations and procedures.
- You are an effective planner, problem solver and ability of successful implementations.
- You have a Formal degree in food-sanitation management from a recognised International institution.
- Strong command of the English language combined with writing skills.
- Ability to train and motivate a team.
- Ability to conduct training sessions and demonstrations authority in front of crew.
- Ability to co-ordinate and implement work schedules according to business level.
- PC knowledge of: Microsoft Office, MXP
Contract rotation 4 months on / 2 months off
Salary 2000 EUR month / approx.
Employment anticipated end 2012 / early 2013
- Accommodation Jobs (48)
- Beauty Jobs (22)
- Casino Jobs (8)
- Child Care Jobs (13)
- Deck & Engine Jobs (78)
- Entertainment Jobs (52)
- Food & Beverage Jobs (256)
- IT Jobs (11)
- Land Based Jobs (80)
- Management Jobs (21)
- Medical Jobs (10)
- Office Jobs (32)
- Photography Jobs (5)
- Retail Jobs (15)
- Shore Excursions Jobs (13)
- Sport & Fitness Jobs (8)
- Other Jobs (48)
- Jobs on Yachts (108)