Korean 1st Cook
We are looking for a Korean 1ST COOK to join Costa Cruise vessels:
- Korean nationality
- Must have finished a professional hotel school with certificate or at least 3 years experience in a hotel or cruise ship environment.
- At least 4-5 years in a hotel or cruise ship environment
- Solid progression trough all the Korean Culinary Ranks
- Solid knowledge of current food trends.
- Computer Literate, Ms Word, Excel and e-mail.
- Pleasant, clean and calm appearance.
- Good knowledge of English.
- making the food requisition for the station
- ensuring that food quality and portion controls are always in line with the Company specifications
- making sure that personal appearance, uniform and personal hygiene are in accordance with the Company’s regulations
- taking care to meet daily the 2nd cook and 3rd Cooks in order to give them food knowledge and sanitation rules.
- ensures that food preparation is done according to the company recipes and U.S.P.H.\\ Internal Health standards
- taking care to communicate with the Provision Master in case of some missing items and reporting also to Chef de Cuisine and Korean Sous Chef
- assuring a spot check of all food outlets
- always maintaining the cleanliness of all food preparation areas
Salary and embarkation details will be discussed individually
We can offer you the chance to grow up in the position and to earn very good salary package
Good knowledge of the following languages is required: English, Korean
- Accommodation Jobs (48)
- Beauty Jobs (23)
- Casino Jobs (7)
- Child Care Jobs (14)
- Deck & Engine Jobs (75)
- Entertainment Jobs (44)
- Food & Beverage Jobs (248)
- IT Jobs (7)
- Land Based Jobs (75)
- Management Jobs (18)
- Medical Jobs (7)
- Office Jobs (30)
- Photography Jobs (4)
- Retail Jobs (15)
- Shore Excursions Jobs (13)
- Sport & Fitness Jobs (8)
- Other Jobs (44)
- Jobs on Yachts (108)