We are looking for a JAPANESE ASSISTANT to join Costa Cruise vessels:
- Japanese nationality
- Completed basic education. Secondary School in Hotel Management or Tourism degree is required
- Apprenticeship or work experience of at least one year in hospitality or in tourism industry in positions related to customer service is required.
- Service oriented, flexible mindset, team oriented.
- Pleasant appearance, adequate grooming.
- Good knowledge of English
- being the reference point for Japanese guests and making sure that all of them receive a satisfying cruise experience.
- being always available to help the various departments on board for what concerns the Japanese guests care.
- facilitating the communication towards the Japanese Guests during various on-board activities: welcoming on-board, Guest service and hospitality desk, tour selling, presenting of entertainment and on-board revenues activities, bar/restaurant/buffet operations, excursion departures.
- verbally translating two-ways between the various Department’s personnel and Managers on one side and Japanese cruise Guests on the other.
- carrying out public relations in all areas and venues as deemed needed by Department Management including, but not exclusively, the various lounges during the main daily and evening on board activities in order to constantly monitor their level of satisfaction.
Salary and embarkation details will be discussed individually
We can offer you the chance to grow up in the position and to earn very good salary package
Good knowledge of the following languages is required: English, Japanese
- Accommodation Jobs (48)
- Beauty Jobs (22)
- Casino Jobs (5)
- Child Care Jobs (13)
- Deck & Engine Jobs (78)
- Entertainment Jobs (52)
- Food & Beverage Jobs (254)
- IT Jobs (11)
- Land Based Jobs (80)
- Management Jobs (21)
- Medical Jobs (9)
- Office Jobs (32)
- Photography Jobs (4)
- Retail Jobs (15)
- Shore Excursions Jobs (13)
- Sport & Fitness Jobs (8)
- Other Jobs (48)
- Jobs on Yachts (108)