Pier Agent (Part-Time)
Part-Time Pier Agent: Last Posting of the Season..... Apply now to be considered for this upcoming season!!!
Great Vacations Begin With Great Employees!
Combine your experience and sense of adventure by joining our exciting team of employees in South Florida. Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. is pleased to offer a competitive compensation & benefits package, and excellent career development opportunities, each offering unique ways to explore the world.
Pier Agents verify documents and process guests sailing on Royal Caribbean International, Azamara Club Cruises, and/or Celebrity Cruises and provide support in all aspects of shore-side operations. This includes computerized pier check-in, airport processing, hotel, transportation, and luggage operations. This is a fast paced and high energy position requiring a positive, efficient, and professional image. This is a year round part-time position, requiring work on both holidays and weekends. Work days and hours vary and will be set according to operational needs and the deployment of ships.
- Read and understand immigration documentation and/or other official documents. Verify and process all documents.
- Conduct a computer based electronic processing of guests.
- Demonstrate an expert level of customer service with a proactive friendly approach. Ensure accurate and clear verbal communication with individuals, and possibly large groups.
- Utilize personal e-mail for schedule purposes and the internet for training purposes.
- Will be required to attend training as needed.
- Direct and assist guests in all aspects of the operation.
- Ensure adherence to company standards and guidelines.
- Perform administrative and/or clerical support and/or analysis for an assigned area.
- Agents will be utilized in all operational areas as operationally required at the discretion of the Supervisor and may be cross-utilized in positions or locations subject to operational demands.
- High School diploma or GED
- Working knowledge of personal computers within a Windows environment with email, Microsoft Word and Excel, and related printers and equipment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to communicate with all levels of guests, employees and management.
- Strong English verbal and written communication. Bilingual communication skills are a plus.
- Must be able to stand or walk for long periods of time often entire shift (4-8 hours) and at times required to climb steps/steep ramps.
- Ability to assist guests in wheelchairs.
- Ability to handle a minimum of 25 pounds, and be able to handle, carry, move, and pull items.
- Willing to work both indoors and outdoors in potentially uncomfortable weather conditions, and comfortable working in crowded spaces
Thank you for your interest in this role. Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. is the world's second largest cruise company, operating under Royal Caribbean International, Celebrity Cruises and Azamara Club Cruises brands. These brands offer an array of onboard activities, services and amenities, including simulated surfing, swimming pools, sun decks, beauty salons, exercise and spa facilities, ice skating rinks, in-line skating, basketball courts, rock climbing walls, miniature golf courses, gaming facilities, lounges, bars, Las Vegas-style entertainment, cinemas and Royal Promenades, which include interior shopping, dining and an entertainment boulevard.
Join our team as a Part Time Pier Agent. Once you click to apply below, it will take you 10-15 mins to complete our application, which will help us better qualify your candidacy. If you are being considered for this position you will hear back from us within the next < 30-60 > days. During this time, you can view your application status on our career site.
Join us at Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd., where great vacations begin with great employees!
RCL is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
Job: Port Activities & GPS
Primary Location: United States-Florida-Miami
Shift: Day Job
Employee Status: Regular
- Accommodation Jobs (95)
- Beauty Jobs (30)
- Casino Jobs (14)
- Child Care Jobs (19)
- Deck & Engine Jobs (58)
- Entertainment Jobs (62)
- Food & Beverage Jobs (446)
- IT Jobs (3)
- Land Based Jobs (11)
- Management Jobs (31)
- Medical Jobs (11)
- Office Jobs (69)
- Photography Jobs (9)
- Retail Jobs (17)
- Shore Excursions Jobs (20)
- Sport & Fitness Jobs (10)
- Other Jobs (46)
- Jobs on Yachts (300+)