- March 1, 2011
- Food and Beverage Jobs
- not specified
Cia: Disney Cruise Line - Brazilian candidates only
- Wash, rinse and sanitize dishes, pots, pans, and all other galley utensils
- Operate various cleaning equipment; clean all kitchen equipment and machines
- Handle and dispose of chemicals and food waste
In order to join our team and begin your new career with us, you must be:
- 21 years of age or older.
- Conversant in English.
- Able to obtain a valid passport and United States C1/D visas.
- Willing to commit to at least a 6-month contract.
- Able to work a 7-day, 70-hour week with limited time-off during your contract.
- Experienced in the job you are applying for, with at least 2 years recent and related job experience, but not necessarily with a cruise line.
- Flexible with your work schedule, job duties and job locations.
- Willing to share a cabin.
- Guest focused.
- Appreciative of diversity among Guests and Crew.
- Eager to work in a high-volume, fast-paced Guest service environment
There are many variations of our employment contracts. Individual contracts are discussed in greater detail with your hiring agent or DCL representative.
Contracts can be for 3, 4, 4 1/2, 6, or 8 months, depending on position.
After each contract, Crew Members receive a break on average of 6 to 8 weeks, depending on the position.
While on contract, every Crew Member works every day. Crew Members do have some time off during the day, but it is limited. There are no days off while on contract. Most Crew Members work a minimum of 70 hours each week. For our tipped Crew (Dining Room, Bar, Stateroom), a minimum workweek is 84 hours.
Anything over minimum is considered voluntary overtime, and our Crew are compensated for those additional hours.
No Crew Member will work more than 94 hours a week or extend past an 8 month contract. While on contract, a Crew Member receives free room and board, access to Crew spaces/recreational activities, and access to medical services
Please send you resume: hidden link - please login
Seamanwork Ship Jobs Training & Travel
Endereço : Estrada Francisco da Cruz Nunes 5.428 / 216
Piratininga - Niterói - Rio de Janeiro - Brasil
Telefone : 21 2619 - 3984 / 21 2718 - 5109
Email: hidden link - please login
- Accommodation Jobs (171)
- Beauty Jobs (51)
- Casino Jobs (19)
- Child Care Jobs (27)
- Deck & Engine Jobs (146)
- Entertainment Jobs (147)
- Food & Beverage Jobs (641)
- IT Jobs (13)
- Land Based Jobs (46)
- Management Jobs (51)
- Medical Jobs (17)
- Office Jobs (86)
- Photography Jobs (8)
- Retail Jobs (25)
- Shore Excursions Jobs (29)
- Sport & Fitness Jobs (18)
- Other Jobs (65)