At Royal Caribbean International, we believe that great vacations begin with great employees! As a leader in the cruise line industry, RCI is continuously expanding and seeking dynamic, energetic, experienced professionals to join our team. With our innovative fleet of twenty-one ships visiting five continents, each offering adventurous ways to explore the globe, this could be a great opportunity to let your career set sail with us.
Forget Las Vegas and let Royal Caribbean make the entire world your playground. Join our dynamic team as a Casino Dealer aboard the most exciting floating casinos and resorts in the world. Deal Blackjack in Macau, Roulette in Monaco, or Caribbean Stud in Cancun and interact with guests from every corner of the world. If you are done gambling with your future, we have a jackpot position for you. Remember, working at Royal Caribbean is more than a job, it's a career!
Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Proof of completion of Gaming Board and/or Commission approved dealer school or international equivalency.
- Conducts all Casino table games according to established guidelines and procedures.
- Exchanges paper currency for playing chips or tokens and announces the exchanges.
- Ensures that wagers are placed before table gaming proceeds, such as cards are dealt, roulette wheel is spun, or dice are tossed.
- Accurately maintains the handling of cards, dice, chips, money and other gaming equipment at an appropriate rate to maintain the proper pace of the game.
- Informs players of the rules and regulations as the game progresses.
- Proof of completion of Gaming Board and/or Commission approved dealer school or international equivalency
- Two years dealer experience conducting Blackjack, Dice, American Roulette, Caribbean Stud Poker and various other casino games
- Ability to rapidly discern the numbers on dice, cards, wheels, etc. and determine the outcome of the game
- Ability to communicate tactfully with guests, department heads and shipboard employees to resolve problems .
- Ability to stand for an extended period of time .
- Ability to read, write and speak English clearly and distinctly.
- All international applicants must have the ability to obtain C1/D1 visa (and other relevant visas) when applicable.
- Must meet all physical requirements, including the ability to participate in emergency life-saving drills and required training.
***PLEASE KINDLY APPLY TO THIS POSITION ON THE FOLLOWING WEBSITE TO BE CONSIDERED: ***
If you are interested in viewing other opportunities, please visit our company website:
- Accommodation Jobs (82)
- Beauty Jobs (32)
- Casino Jobs (11)
- Child Care Jobs (18)
- Deck & Engine Jobs (57)
- Entertainment Jobs (65)
- Food & Beverage Jobs (414)
- IT Jobs (3)
- Land Based Jobs (16)
- Management Jobs (26)
- Medical Jobs (11)
- Office Jobs (61)
- Photography Jobs (8)
- Retail Jobs (20)
- Shore Excursions Jobs (22)
- Sport & Fitness Jobs (10)
- Other Jobs (43)
- Jobs on Yachts (300+)