Waiter/Waitress - EU Citizens Only
This is an exciting opportunity to join an amazing riverboat company.
- Responsible for all food and service related issues in his/her assigned station of responsibility and guest satisfaction
- At least two years of full time working experience in a four or five star (or similar grade) hotel/restaurant.
- Restaurant experience combined with good attitude, willingness to learn, good presentation and English language skills.
- Must be self disciplined and be able to communicate with the guest and other departments.
- Must be a self motivated person with an eye for detail
- Should always have the ambition for promotion
- Ability to work in a team
- Ability to understand and follow verbal and written instructions and see to the completion to the task assigned
- Must be a good time keeper
Key responsibilities and duties of this position include:
- Providing professional food and beverage service in accordance with the appropriate etiquette and style
- Being a warm and friendly person that loves hosting and interacting with people
- Assisting guests with every need on board the ship
- Being a personal contact for guests
- Assisting where help is required
The ideal candidate for this position should have:
- Apprenticeship or experience in a similar role preferably in a 4* or 5* environment
- Good manners and a positive, open minded attitude
- Willingness to learn and progress
- Communicate effectively in English
- EU Passport