Working on board a cruise ship in the Casino.
The principal games dealt on our ships are Blackjack, American Roulette, Dice and various Poker games. Any applicant for a dealer position is required to have at least 2 years experience in a licensed casino in Blackjack and Roulette. Applicants will be interviewed and table tested by our Casino Representative.
At this time we are looking for highly qualified casino dealers to work on a ship sailing from West Palm Beach. All applicants must have a minimum of two years experience in a casino, be physically fit and able to pass a ships medical, be prepared to work 7 days a week and live on board the ship for eight months. Cabins are two person shared. Non U.S must be able to obtain a visa and previous cruise ship experience is preferred because ship safety certificates must be obtained prior to joining and this is the applicants responsibly. You must also have a clean background check and valid passport.
Flights are only paid for supervisors positions.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Working nightly in the casino at a variety of tables
- All staff MUST comply with all company policies and procedures, along with all maritime rules and regulations.
- Participate in required Emergency duties as specified in the ship Assembly Plan.
- Comply and engage in all safety training whilst onboard.
- Execute additional job responsibilities.
- If you are from a country that requires a visa, it will be your responsibility to ensure you have a valid passport and C1/D Seaman's visa (you will be provided with documents to obtain the visa)
- You must complete a pre-employment medical and obtain a criminal background check before being considered for an onboard position.
- Cabins are generally shared with another crew member of the same gender, based on position onboard.
- Contracts are usually 8 months long with 8 weeks’ vacation.
- You must be physically fit and have a good appearance.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Applicants will be requested to provide a current resume/CV to be considered for an interview.
- Must provide 2 work related references should you be selected for a Skype interview with one of our team members.
Work Experience Requirements
All applicants must have previous experience in working on a Cruise Ship.
Good knowledge of the following languages is required: English, Spanish
- Accommodation Jobs (209)
- Beauty Jobs (65)
- Casino Jobs (48)
- Child Care Jobs (24)
- Deck Jobs (83)
- Engine Jobs (146)
- Entertainment Jobs (144)
- Food & Beverage Jobs (755)
- Guest Services Jobs (96)
- IT Jobs (11)
- Land Based Jobs (132)
- Management Jobs (55)
- Medical Jobs (31)
- Office Jobs (92)
- Photography Jobs (20)
- Retail Jobs (41)
- Shore Excursions Jobs (35)
- Sport & Fitness Jobs (25)
- Other Jobs (20)