Chef De Partie Butchery (1st Butcher)
- Supervises the butchery team in production and processing of meet and fish products according to company specifications. Anticipates and adjusts production based on passenger demand and company requirements.
- Coaches subordinate butchery crew in assigned area of processing / production to ensure compliance with Company standards.
- Controls product processing in assigned station and monitors that butchery staff comply with defrosting schedule, portion control sheet, proper trimming methods, correct cutting methods during production as instructed by Chief Butcher.
- Participates in daily briefings with Chief Butcher to discuss the previous day’s operational afficiency and upcoming production requirements and events.
- Performs all assigned tasks in the most cost efficient manner whist maintaining and adhering to the highest quality standard possible.
- Adequate knowledge of meat and fish products and correct cutting methods and techniques.
- Previous experience in similar high volume butchery field.
- Excellent management skills and good knowledge of English language
The recruiter advertising this job can accept applicants only from Western Europe and Central Europe for this position.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.