Chef De Partie Pastry (1st Pastry)
Supervises and coaches the pastry team in preparing and delivering desserts and pastry items according to Company supplied recipes which contribute to a memorable cruise vacation experience.
- Must have a culinary education in Pastry Arts / Food Production from a recognized institution.
- Must have written and oral command of the English language as required by company policy.
- Must have at least 2/3 years experience in the hospitality/cruise ship industry as 1st Pastry or Chief Pastry Cook.
- Must have knowledge of current culinary trends and international pastry products.
- Must possess proven leadership skills.
- Must have the ability to manage independent pastry galleys and their brigades and supervise all activities with regard to the delivery of the pastry producs.
- Must conduct himself / herself in a professional manner and be presentable at all times.
- Must have past experience in training subordinates in new techniques and to utilize new products.
- The Chef De Partie Pastry will report directly to the Chief Pastry
Princess Cruises is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
The recruiter advertising this job can accept applicants only from Western Europe and Central Europe for this position.
Work Experience Requirements
All applicants must have previous experience in working on a Cruise Ship or in a 4/5* Hotel.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.