Head Bartender (m/f/d)
We are looking for an excellent Head Bartender for a well-known 5* American Cruise Line.
Candidates should have a minimum of three years in beverage serving experience in an upscale bar/pub, hotel, resort or cruise ship. Formal hospitality training and previous cruise ship experience are preferred, but not mandatory.
You are responsible, but not limited to:
- Responsibility for on-the-job day-to-day training of ship’s Bar Staff covering all aspects of beverage service and make sure that all beverage team members perform up to the standards of service set by the cruise line.
- Direct work with the subordinate bar personnel and assistence both bartenders and bar servers/waiters in various bars and beverage outlets throughout the cruise ship during peak hours
- Monitoring work assignments, side jobs and days off for assigned bar staff
- Ensure that subordinate bar staff are well groomed and in proper uniform when reporting for duty
- Make sure that all costs are minimized and within the limits set by the Bar Manager
- Ensure that the highest quality of spirits, beer and non-alchoholic baverages are offered to passengers all the time
Fluent English is required - any additional language would be a plus.
Work Experience Requirements
All applicants must have previous experience in working on a Cruise Ship, in a 4/5* Hotel or in an Upscale Restaurant.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
- Accommodation Jobs (70)
- Beauty Jobs (54)
- Casino Jobs (19)
- Child Care Jobs (21)
- Deck Jobs (38)
- Engine Jobs (89)
- Entertainment Jobs (130)
- Food & Beverage Jobs (460)
- Guest Services Jobs (71)
- IT Jobs (5)
- Land Based Jobs (115)
- Management Jobs (28)
- Medical Jobs (10)
- Office Jobs (56)
- Photography Jobs (20)
- Retail Jobs (47)
- Shore Excursions Jobs (32)
- Sport & Fitness Jobs (15)
- Other Jobs (16)