Category : Hotel Director
Region : International
Country/Locale : Cruise Ship
Reports to: Director of Hotel Operations
Objective: To ensure the ultimate Silversea cruise experience for guests
Job Skills: Strong leadership skills and practice "leadership by example" Ability to work with international crew. Professional appearance and excellent social skills.
- Implements strategies to achieve service goals;
- Ensures that all guest requests, inquiries and complaints are responded to promptly;
- Oversees the activities of the entire hotel department;
- Ensures necessary maintenance and repairs;
- Maintains guidelines, policies, procedures and training practices set by the corporate office Maintenance of the Hotel Operation Manual
- Degree in Hospitality Management.
- Strong F&B Background Shipboard experience, good exposure to leading a team.
- Will also have a strong land based managerial background in a luxury environment.
Computer Skills: Computer knowledge; Word, Excel, Fidelio
Language Requirement: Fluent English. Preferably 1 additional language; German, French, Italian or Spanish
- Accommodation Jobs (187)
- Beauty Jobs (57)
- Casino Jobs (19)
- Child Care Jobs (30)
- Deck & Engine Jobs (216)
- Entertainment Jobs (135)
- Food & Beverage Jobs (712)
- IT Jobs (12)
- Land Based Jobs (102)
- Management Jobs (71)
- Medical Jobs (22)
- Office Jobs (93)
- Photography Jobs (12)
- Retail Jobs (41)
- Shore Excursions Jobs (35)
- Sport & Fitness Jobs (18)
- Other Jobs (72)