Front office manager m/f
You are responsible for the entire front office area and the allocation, management and training of your employees. In cooperation with your employees, you are responsible for check-ins and check-outs and all day-to-day administration work, e.g. customs processing, telephone operation and POS settlement. You will also help relieve the hotel manager of general administration work.
The front office is the point of contact for our guests if they have queries, problems or requests. The on-board shop is also run by the front office.
- Successfully completed training in the hotel business
- You have already worked on a cruise liner.
- Experience in staff management
- Good to very good German and/or English
- Very good PC skills, experience with Fidelio and Micros
- A good organizer with structured working methods
- You enjoy working in a team.
The recruiter advertising this job can accept applicants only from Western Europe, Central Europe, United Kingdom and Ireland for this position.
Work Experience Requirements
All applicants must have previous experience in working on a Cruise Ship, in a 4/5* Hotel or in an Upscale Restaurant.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
- Accommodation Jobs (199)
- Beauty Jobs (55)
- Casino Jobs (47)
- Child Care Jobs (24)
- Deck Jobs (95)
- Engine Jobs (138)
- Entertainment Jobs (122)
- Food & Beverage Jobs (773)
- Guest Services Jobs (85)
- IT Jobs (13)
- Land Based Jobs (121)
- Management Jobs (56)
- Medical Jobs (32)
- Office Jobs (75)
- Photography Jobs (19)
- Retail Jobs (42)
- Shore Excursions Jobs (31)
- Sport & Fitness Jobs (21)
- Other Jobs (15)