You will be responsible for the entire housekeeping area and for the assignment, management and training of your employees in housekeeping and in the laundry.
You will guarantee compliance with G&P standards in your area and place orders in conjunction with the hotel manager.
You will also take place in representative events and enjoy looking after your guests on board.
- Training in the hotel business
- Previous work on a cruise liner
- Experience in staff management
- Good to very good German and/or English
- A good organizer with structured working methods
- You enjoy a pleasant working environment.
Work Experience Requirements
All applicants must have previous experience in working on a Cruise Ship, in a 4/5* Hotel or in an Upscale Restaurant.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
- Accommodation Jobs (204)
- Beauty Jobs (66)
- Casino Jobs (47)
- Child Care Jobs (28)
- Deck Jobs (89)
- Engine Jobs (142)
- Entertainment Jobs (190)
- Food & Beverage Jobs (763)
- Guest Services Jobs (106)
- IT Jobs (15)
- Land Based Jobs (133)
- Management Jobs (55)
- Medical Jobs (27)
- Office Jobs (83)
- Photography Jobs (28)
- Retail Jobs (61)
- Shore Excursions Jobs (41)
- Sport & Fitness Jobs (23)
- Other Jobs (27)