Chef de cuisine m/f
You are responsible for the entire kitchen and the allocation, management, training and motivation of your staff.
Compliance with HACCP guidelines is a given. You are responsible for proper preparation of the daily meals in accordance with the menu cycle and G&P standards.
In cooperation with the hotel manager, you place orders and are responsible for organizing and checking goods deliveries in your area. You also take part in representative occasions.
- You have extensive management experience as a chef.
- You have already worked on a cruise liner.
- Good to very good German and/or English
- A good communicator who loves his/her work.
- A good organizer with structured working methods
- You enjoy a pleasant working environment.
Work Experience Requirements
All applicants must have previous experience in working on a Cruise Ship, in a 4/5* Hotel or in an Upscale Restaurant.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
- Accommodation Jobs (181)
- Beauty Jobs (70)
- Casino Jobs (48)
- Child Care Jobs (30)
- Deck Jobs (100)
- Engine Jobs (200)
- Entertainment Jobs (201)
- Food & Beverage Jobs (725)
- Guest Services Jobs (106)
- IT Jobs (12)
- Land Based Jobs (104)
- Management Jobs (61)
- Medical Jobs (31)
- Office Jobs (76)
- Photography Jobs (28)
- Retail Jobs (48)
- Shore Excursions Jobs (51)
- Sport & Fitness Jobs (22)
- Other Jobs (29)