Chef de cuisine m/f
You are responsible for the entire kitchen and the allocation, management, training and motivation of your staff.
Compliance with HACCP guidelines is a given. You are responsible for proper preparation of the daily meals in accordance with the menu cycle and G&P standards.
In cooperation with the hotel manager, you place orders and are responsible for organizing and checking goods deliveries in your area. You also take part in representative occasions.
- You have extensive management experience as a chef.
- You have already worked on a cruise liner.
- Good to very good German and/or English
- A good communicator who loves his/her work.
- A good organizer with structured working methods
- You enjoy a pleasant working environment.
Work Experience Requirements
All applicants must have previous experience in working on a Cruise Ship, in a 4/5* Hotel or in an Upscale Restaurant.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
- Accommodation Jobs (135)
- Beauty Jobs (55)
- Casino Jobs (38)
- Child Care Jobs (27)
- Deck Jobs (79)
- Engine Jobs (167)
- Entertainment Jobs (178)
- Food & Beverage Jobs (691)
- Guest Services Jobs (85)
- IT Jobs (11)
- Land Based Jobs (127)
- Management Jobs (49)
- Medical Jobs (27)
- Office Jobs (65)
- Photography Jobs (24)
- Retail Jobs (46)
- Shore Excursions Jobs (42)
- Sport & Fitness Jobs (20)
- Other Jobs (34)