Executive Chef for Expedition Ship
EXECUTIVE CHEF NEEDED - IMMEDIATE START!!!
Responsible for coordinating, supporting, and delivering an exceptional gastronomic service for our travelers in
accordance with company standards, while contributing to a positive work environment.
Rotation: 3 months on board 1 month at home
- Hands On mentality
- Eye for quality and excellence
- Proven leadership abilities and communication skills
- Strong organizational and computer skills
- Fluent command of English
- Work experience on passenger ships
- Seaman book issued from country of residence or Malta (as vessel is sailing under Maltese flag)
- Certificates (at the expense of employee): Basic Safety Training (STCW Code VI/1) Proficiency in Survival craft / lifeboat (STCW Code VI/2) Passenger Ship Safety (STCW Code V/2) Security Awareness Training for Seafarers with Designated Security Duties (STCW Code VI/6-2) Ship’s Cook certificate in accordance with MLC 2006
- MUST HAVE AN EU PASSPORT
You will need valid STCW certificates to apply for this position. Find an STCW course near you.