We are looking for a well experienced and qualified Barkeeper (m/f) for a well-known 5*+ American River Cruise Line with international passengers and wonderful itineraries.
Candidate (m/f) should have several years qualified working experience as Barkeeper at a 5* hotel or restaurant and preferably ship experience. You must have excellent cocktail-knowledge as well as very good knowledge of varying brands and quality of liquors. You also have very good experience with wines.
General Responsibilities but not limited to:
- To oversee the daily operation of assigned Bars and to ensure that assigned public areas are kept clean, neat and tidy at all times.
- To greet Guests in a professional manner and to provide them with prompt, courteous and friendly Beverage Service in assigned Bar.
- To provide Beverage service to the service Staff and guests in assigned Bars.
Fluent English and good administrative and communication skills are a must.
Candidates should have a well-groomed appearance as well as an outgoing, friendly and courteous personality.
Work Experience Requirements
All applicants must have previous experience in working on a Cruise Ship, in a 4/5* Hotel or in an Upscale Restaurant.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
- Accommodation Jobs (78)
- Beauty Jobs (47)
- Casino Jobs (27)
- Child Care Jobs (25)
- Deck Jobs (62)
- Engine Jobs (166)
- Entertainment Jobs (132)
- Food & Beverage Jobs (559)
- Guest Services Jobs (72)
- IT Jobs (11)
- Land Based Jobs (98)
- Management Jobs (38)
- Medical Jobs (20)
- Office Jobs (61)
- Photography Jobs (19)
- Retail Jobs (39)
- Shore Excursions Jobs (41)
- Sport & Fitness Jobs (16)
- Other Jobs (35)