We are looking for a well experienced and qualified Barkeeper (m/f/d) for a well-known 5*+ American River Cruise Line with international passengers and wonderful itineraries.
The candidate (m/f/d) should have several years qualified working experience as Barkeeper at a 5* hotel or restaurant and preferably ship experience. You must have excellent cocktail-knowledge as well as very good knowledge of varying brands and quality of liquors. You also have very good experience with wines.
General Responsibilities but not limited to:
- To oversee the daily operation of assigned Bars and to ensure that assigned public areas are kept clean, neat and tidy at all times
- To greet guests in a professional manner and to provide them with prompt, courteous and friendly beverage service in assigned bars
- To provide beverage service to the service staff and guests in assigned bars
Fluent English and good administrative and communication skills are a must.
Candidates should have a well-groomed appearance as well as an outgoing, friendly and courteous personality.
Work Experience Requirements
All applicants must have previous experience in working on a Cruise Ship, in a 4/5* Hotel or in an Upscale Restaurant.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
- Accommodation Jobs (70)
- Beauty Jobs (54)
- Casino Jobs (19)
- Child Care Jobs (21)
- Deck Jobs (38)
- Engine Jobs (89)
- Entertainment Jobs (130)
- Food & Beverage Jobs (460)
- Guest Services Jobs (71)
- IT Jobs (5)
- Land Based Jobs (115)
- Management Jobs (28)
- Medical Jobs (10)
- Office Jobs (56)
- Photography Jobs (20)
- Retail Jobs (47)
- Shore Excursions Jobs (32)
- Sport & Fitness Jobs (15)
- Other Jobs (16)