We are looking for a well experienced and qualified Barkeeper (m/f) for a well-known 5*+ American River Cruise Line with international passengers and wonderful itineraries.
Candidate (m/f) should have several years qualified working experience as Barkeeper at a 5* hotel or restaurant and preferably ship experience. You must have excellent cocktail-knowledge as well as very good knowledge of varying brands and quality of liquors. You also have very good experience with wines.
General Responsibilities but not limited to:
- To oversee the daily operation of assigned Bars and to ensure that assigned public areas are kept clean, neat and tidy at all times.
- To greet Guests in a professional manner and to provide them with prompt, courteous and friendly Beverage Service in assigned Bar.
- To provide Beverage service to the service Staff and guests in assigned Bars.
Fluent English and good administrative and communication skills are a must.
Candidates should have a well-groomed appearance as well as an outgoing, friendly and courteous personality.
The recruiter advertising this job can accept applicants only from Western Europe and Central Europe for this position.
Work Experience Requirements
All applicants must have previous experience in working on a Cruise Ship, in a 4/5* Hotel or in an Upscale Restaurant.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
- Accommodation Jobs (192)
- Beauty Jobs (60)
- Casino Jobs (34)
- Child Care Jobs (22)
- Deck Jobs (98)
- Engine Jobs (126)
- Entertainment Jobs (114)
- Food & Beverage Jobs (727)
- Guest Services Jobs (94)
- IT Jobs (10)
- Land Based Jobs (126)
- Management Jobs (55)
- Medical Jobs (28)
- Office Jobs (89)
- Photography Jobs (22)
- Retail Jobs (41)
- Shore Excursions Jobs (37)
- Sport & Fitness Jobs (25)
- Other Jobs (14)