Refrigeration Mechanic- NCL Holdings
Responsibility and Authority
- In charge of the operation and maintenance of the HVAC plant, the provisioning plant and related cold rooms, all refrigerated bar and galley equipment under the Supervision of Refrigeration Engineer
- Monitor the consumption of refrigerants closely and raise immediately the alert to the Refrigerator Engineer if any irregular situations should occur
- Responsible for the maintenance and upkeep of the engine room and galley ventilation systems.
- Responsible for the maintenance and periodic testing of fire dampers and Gaylord systems in coordination with Refrigerant Engineer.
- Carry out laundry lint duct cleaning as described in SMS/DEH/P008.
- All other duties as assigned by Refrigeration Engineer.
- May work on the above duties with Ass. Refrigerator Mechanic by delegation of Refrigeration Engineer
- All other duties as assigned.
Experience on vessels in equivalent position.
Skills including but not limited to:
* Immediate Availability
Rotation: 7 Months Onboard & 2 Months Off
- Accommodation Jobs (158)
- Beauty Jobs (47)
- Casino Jobs (12)
- Child Care Jobs (24)
- Deck & Engine Jobs (167)
- Entertainment Jobs (113)
- Food & Beverage Jobs (675)
- IT Jobs (9)
- Land Based Jobs (61)
- Management Jobs (60)
- Medical Jobs (19)
- Office Jobs (83)
- Photography Jobs (9)
- Retail Jobs (31)
- Shore Excursions Jobs (29)
- Sport & Fitness Jobs (16)
- Other Jobs (64)