Refrigeration Mechanic- NCL Holdings
Responsibility and Authority
- In charge of the operation and maintenance of the HVAC plant, the provisioning plant and related cold rooms, all refrigerated bar and galley equipment under the Supervision of Refrigeration Engineer
- Monitor the consumption of refrigerants closely and raise immediately the alert to the Refrigerator Engineer if any irregular situations should occur
- Responsible for the maintenance and upkeep of the engine room and galley ventilation systems.
- Responsible for the maintenance and periodic testing of fire dampers and Gaylord systems in coordination with Refrigerant Engineer.
- Carry out laundry lint duct cleaning as described in SMS/DEH/P008.
- All other duties as assigned by Refrigeration Engineer.
- May work on the above duties with Ass. Refrigerator Mechanic by delegation of Refrigeration Engineer
- All other duties as assigned.
Experience on vessels in equivalent position.
Skills including but not limited to:
* Immediate Availability
Rotation: 7 Months Onboard & 2 Months Off
- Accommodation Jobs (187)
- Beauty Jobs (57)
- Casino Jobs (19)
- Child Care Jobs (30)
- Deck & Engine Jobs (216)
- Entertainment Jobs (135)
- Food & Beverage Jobs (712)
- IT Jobs (12)
- Land Based Jobs (102)
- Management Jobs (71)
- Medical Jobs (22)
- Office Jobs (93)
- Photography Jobs (12)
- Retail Jobs (41)
- Shore Excursions Jobs (35)
- Sport & Fitness Jobs (18)
- Other Jobs (72)