Refrigeration Mechanic- NCL Holdings
Responsibility and Authority
- In charge of the operation and maintenance of the HVAC plant, the provisioning plant and related cold rooms, all refrigerated bar and galley equipment under the Supervision of Refrigeration Engineer
- Monitor the consumption of refrigerants closely and raise immediately the alert to the Refrigerator Engineer if any irregular situations should occur
- Responsible for the maintenance and upkeep of the engine room and galley ventilation systems.
- Responsible for the maintenance and periodic testing of fire dampers and Gaylord systems in coordination with Refrigerant Engineer.
- Carry out laundry lint duct cleaning as described in SMS/DEH/P008.
- All other duties as assigned by Refrigeration Engineer.
- May work on the above duties with Ass. Refrigerator Mechanic by delegation of Refrigeration Engineer
- All other duties as assigned.
Experience on vessels in equivalent position.
Skills including but not limited to:
* Immediate Availability
Rotation: 7 Months Onboard & 2 Months Off
- Accommodation Jobs (211)
- Beauty Jobs (55)
- Casino Jobs (47)
- Child Care Jobs (24)
- Deck Jobs (96)
- Engine Jobs (151)
- Entertainment Jobs (124)
- Food & Beverage Jobs (760)
- Guest Services Jobs (83)
- IT Jobs (13)
- Land Based Jobs (128)
- Management Jobs (55)
- Medical Jobs (32)
- Office Jobs (75)
- Photography Jobs (19)
- Retail Jobs (43)
- Shore Excursions Jobs (33)
- Sport & Fitness Jobs (21)
- Other Jobs (14)