Mechanic- Fitter (Oceania Cruise)
- Mechanic / Fitter
- As directed
Responsibility and Authority
- Commit to the Company's Core Values – carry out daily activities following the R.I.T.E. way – Respect, Integrity, Trust and Excellence are the foundation of all our actions, every day, in everything we do.
- Assume personal responsibility for safety and the environment. Be accountable for themselves and the safety of others in their vicinity. Environmental consciousness forms one part of this accountability.
- His allocated area.
- Performs major and specialized mechanical overhaul and repair work in marine equipment to determine needs for repairs or adjustments.
- Repair and maintenance of hydraulic equipment and valves.
- Operates hand and power tools associated with marine engine and equipment.
- One of engine room daily workers.
- Notify the Chief Repairman regarding working consumables to be ordered.
- Preventing spares and tools from being damaged due to poor handling or exposure to the weather.
- Any additional duties as directed by the Staff Chief Engineer.
- All other duties as assigned.
- MUST have Welder Certificate
- Experience on vessels in equivalent position.
- Knowledge of the Company SMS.
- Skills including but not limited to:
- Team Work
- Engine Room Experience
* STCWs Certification required
- Staff Chief Engineer
7 Months Onboard & 2 Months Off
You will need valid STCW certificates to apply for this position. Find an STCW course near you.
- Accommodation Jobs (187)
- Beauty Jobs (57)
- Casino Jobs (19)
- Child Care Jobs (30)
- Deck & Engine Jobs (216)
- Entertainment Jobs (135)
- Food & Beverage Jobs (712)
- IT Jobs (12)
- Land Based Jobs (102)
- Management Jobs (71)
- Medical Jobs (22)
- Office Jobs (93)
- Photography Jobs (12)
- Retail Jobs (41)
- Shore Excursions Jobs (35)
- Sport & Fitness Jobs (18)
- Other Jobs (72)