Category : Cruise / Activities staff
Region : International
Country/Locale : Cruise Ship
V.Hospitality is accepting applications for the role of Youth Counsellor (Portuguese speaking) on behalf of well-known family cruise line.
This role interacts with and supervises children (ages 3-17 yrs) participating in Youth Activities programmes. Duties include setting up activities, clean up & sanitisation, check-in/check-out services, preparing food trays for children during meal or snack times and most importantly helping to provide a safe, clean and entertaining environment where children can really have fun!
- At least 2 years recent work experience working with a high volume of children in a recreational, after school care and/or camp setting
- A passion for engaging children in entertaining programs and activities
- Strong English oral and written communication and fluent Portuguese
- Computer literacy
- Ability to be proactive and spontaneously entertain high volumes of children with high energy in the absence of planned activities
- Commitment to high guest satisfaction
- Remuneration and conditions will be discussed upon interview.
N.B. This position requires extensive background checks. Candidates must be able to provide a minimum of 3 professional & 3 personal references - this will be discussed during interview.
Good knowledge of the following languages is required: English, Portuguese
- Accommodation Jobs (204)
- Beauty Jobs (65)
- Casino Jobs (33)
- Child Care Jobs (23)
- Deck Jobs (107)
- Engine Jobs (137)
- Entertainment Jobs (115)
- Food & Beverage Jobs (751)
- Guest Services Jobs (95)
- IT Jobs (11)
- Land Based Jobs (127)
- Management Jobs (55)
- Medical Jobs (30)
- Office Jobs (88)
- Photography Jobs (22)
- Retail Jobs (43)
- Shore Excursions Jobs (36)
- Sport & Fitness Jobs (25)
- Other Jobs (16)