Die Bordsprache ist Englisch, daher setzen wir verhandlungssicheres Englisch voraus. Bitte lesen Sie die englische Stellenbeschreibung:
sea chefs has earned its position as the market leader in operational hotel management on river and sea going vessels and is one of the leading companies in this segment. sea chefs is partner and employer for the entertainment team on board the Mein Schiff fleet.
TUI Cruises has been a leading player in the German Cruise Ship industry since May 2009. With over 1000 seats available in our on-board theatre, as well as a multitude of bands and show acts on board, TUI prides itself upon offering top class entertainment that will suit audiences of all ages. Whether you’re into Musicals, Classical concerts, Comedy, Rock, or Open Air parties, or even poetry readings, our on-board entertainment caters to our audience’s every wish.
- The person in this position works as artist in the theatre ensemble and is responsible for the stage-ready presentation of the developed roles in the show and entertainment formats of TUI-Cruises.
- The artist takes on performance tasks and pantomime scenes in the show formats of TUI-Cruises as acrobat in the theatre ensemble
- Performances in theatre shows, dinner shows, pool shows, solo programmes, special events, group events and other entertainment formats.
- Participation and involvement in all rehearsals and repertoire rehearsals for entertainment formats.
- Autonomous practise and self-study
- Fulfils host duties to passengers (stairguiding, check-in).
- Active integration into on-board community, participation in team meetings.
- Completed nationally recognised artistic training or similar artistic skills as performer in floor and/or air performance arts.
- Perfect command of several own artistic interludes.
- Several years of experience in professional stage productions desirable.
- Experience as performer on board a cruise ship advantageous.
- Knowledge of English (spoken and written)
- German language skills are advantageous.
- Marked understanding of customer service and guidance.
- Good general education.
- High level of commitment, energy and stamina.
- Talent, natural charisma and artistic instinct.
- Perfect mastery of specialised artistic genres and own interludes.
- Ability to sustain a continuous high level of physical performance and steady discipline.
- Professional training in floor and air performance arts (silk, rope, trapeze, ring, chain etc.)
- Basic training in juggling, equilibristic, tightrope.
- Basic training in ballet and dance.
- Self-confidence, very good social graces.
- Very kempt appearance.
- Communication skills and team skills.
The recruiter advertising this job can accept applicants only from Western Europe and Central Europe for this position.
Work Experience Requirements
All applicants must have previous experience in working on a Cruise Ship or in a 4/5* Hotel.
Good knowledge of the following languages is required: English, German
- Accommodation Jobs (159)
- Beauty Jobs (47)
- Casino Jobs (12)
- Child Care Jobs (24)
- Deck & Engine Jobs (168)
- Entertainment Jobs (112)
- Food & Beverage Jobs (673)
- IT Jobs (9)
- Land Based Jobs (54)
- Management Jobs (59)
- Medical Jobs (19)
- Office Jobs (81)
- Photography Jobs (9)
- Retail Jobs (31)
- Shore Excursions Jobs (29)
- Sport & Fitness Jobs (15)
- Other Jobs (59)