Die Bordsprache ist Englisch, daher setzen wir verhandlungssicheres Englisch voraus. Bitte lesen Sie die englische Stellenbeschreibung:
- Responsible for all massage appointments.
- If there are no appointments after finishing the regular side duties (see below), the Chief Housekeeper can assign other housekeeping duties, depending on the vessel.
- Cleaning Captain's, Hotel Manager's and Cruise Director's cabin daily, the cabins of Executive Chef, 2nd Captain and Engineer twice a week.
- The massage appointments have priority to the other housekeeping duties.
- On vessels with no Hairdresser in charge, the Masseur/Masseuse has to take over hairdresser's duties as per Hotel manager's instructions; in this case he/she will not be assigned any Housekeeping duties.
- To guarantee smooth service operations in strict adherence to all relevant hygiene (HACCP), safety and environmental regulations in his/her assigned area
- Responsible for the careful handling of all equipment and machinery in the assigned work area
- Responsible for the cleaning of the beauty salon
- Other side duties: After Welcome and Farewell cocktail, he/she has to help at the bar; cleaning and polishing the glasses.
- Always available as contact for passengers regarding complaints and suggestions.
- Keep a log/report of all Hairdresser's and Masseur's appointments.
- Minimum age 21 years
- Flexible, trustworthy, efficient, reliable, able to work under pressure
- Cost and quality awareness
- Team player
- Respectful, friendly and professional conduct towards passengers and crew
- Integrity, good manners, well-groomed appearance
- Qualified training as a physiotherapist, several years of relevant work experience
- Experience in managing complaints, living up to service
- Good educational background
- Fluent in spoken English and/or German, depending on the vessel
Area of responsibility
- The masseur is a competent specialist in his/her assigned working area.
Deputy in case of absence
- Another Hairdresser, Masseur or Cabin Stewardess
Work Experience Requirements
All applicants must have previous experience in working on a Cruise Ship, in a 4/5* Hotel or in an Upscale Restaurant.
Good knowledge of the following languages is required: English, German
- Accommodation Jobs (110)
- Beauty Jobs (57)
- Casino Jobs (37)
- Child Care Jobs (22)
- Deck Jobs (81)
- Engine Jobs (162)
- Entertainment Jobs (164)
- Food & Beverage Jobs (489)
- Guest Services Jobs (82)
- IT Jobs (7)
- Land Based Jobs (72)
- Management Jobs (30)
- Medical Jobs (26)
- Office Jobs (59)
- Photography Jobs (16)
- Retail Jobs (40)
- Shore Excursions Jobs (35)
- Sport & Fitness Jobs (27)
- Other Jobs (38)