Die Bordsprache ist Englisch, daher setzen wir verhandlungssicheres Englisch voraus. Bitte lesen Sie die englische Stellenbeschreibung:
sea chefs has earned its position as the market leader in operational hotel management on river and sea going vessels and is one of the leading companies in this segment. sea chefs is partner and employer for the entertainment team on board the Mein Schiff fleet.
TUI Cruises has been a leading player in the German Cruise Ship industry since May 2009. With over 1000 seats available in our on-board theatre, as well as a multitude of bands and show acts on board, TUI prides itself upon offering top class entertainment that will suit audiences of all ages. Whether you’re into Musicals, Classical concerts, Comedy, Rock, or Open Air parties, or even poetry readings, our on-board entertainment caters to our audience’s every wish.
- The person in this position works as a singer in the theatre ensemble and is responsible for the stage-ready presentation of the developed roles in the show and entertainment formats of TUI-Cruises.
- Autonomous development and presentation of solo programmes; participation in development and implementation of special formats, e.g. Christmas Gala.
- The artist takes on singing, speaking, dancing or miming tasks.
- Performances in theatre shows, dinner shows, pool shows, solo programs, readings, special events, group events and other entertainment formats. For some formats double bills may be scheduled
- Dedication to musical entertainment on board (show productions, solo performances, events, etc.)
- Fullfils host duties to passengers (stair guiding, check-in).
- Active integration into on-board community, participation in team meetings.
- Completed nationally recognised artistic training or similar artistic qualifications as singer, musical performer or stage performer.
- Several years of experience in professional stage productions desirable.
- Confident knowledge of German and English (spoken and written).
- Good general education.
- High level of commitment, energy and stamina.
- Talent, natural charisma and artistic instinct.
- Musicality, rhythm and physical fitness.
- Professional training in solo singing and choral ensemble work.
- Basic training in drama, ballet, modern, and jazz dance.
- Self-confidence, very good social graces.
- Awareness of cost and quality.
- Communication skills and team skills.
- Very kempt appearance.
The recruiter advertising this job can accept applicants only from Western Europe and Central Europe for this position.
Work Experience Requirements
All applicants must have previous experience in working on a Cruise Ship or in a 4/5* Hotel.
Good knowledge of the following languages is required: English, German
- Accommodation Jobs (183)
- Beauty Jobs (57)
- Casino Jobs (19)
- Child Care Jobs (29)
- Deck & Engine Jobs (211)
- Entertainment Jobs (132)
- Food & Beverage Jobs (733)
- IT Jobs (12)
- Land Based Jobs (102)
- Management Jobs (78)
- Medical Jobs (23)
- Office Jobs (93)
- Photography Jobs (13)
- Retail Jobs (40)
- Shore Excursions Jobs (34)
- Sport & Fitness Jobs (17)
- Other Jobs (69)