Fabulous Associate Hotel Director 5* Cruise Liner $90,000US+ TAX FREE
Good day to you and I hope you are well.
Are you looking for a new opportunity which will offer you 2 month holidays to spend with your family at a time and also earn some significant tax free cash...whilst working in a very senior position onboard a mega cruise liner sailing the seas?
Thanks for looking at this great life changing role, here are the details:
- Role: Associate Hotel Director
- Company: A 5* Cruise Liner
- Website: On application
- Contract tours: 4 months on and 2 months off rolling contracts
- Start date: Summer 2011
- Salary: From $67,000US TAX FREE per annum
- Bonus: Up to 40% of your annual salary
- Berthing: Single...like a palace
- JD: On application
- Benefits: Free flights, uniform, medical cover, cruising privileges, life adventure and much more
This is a truly magnificent 5* International Cruise Line Company with an existing fleet of ships and new builds on the way. The service excellence is simply exceptional and the product delivery awesome. Onboard you will find a floating resort including bars, restuarants, disco's, ice skating rinks, spas, exceptional food and a friendly operation offering a white glove guest experience to its guests cruising onboard.
This exciting role will be working in the hotel operations where you will be supporting, overseeing and accountable for the whole of the F&B function for 2 months and then moving into the Hotel Director position for the remaining 2 months of the contract. This 'rotation' continues until you are invited to permanently be the Hotel Director position full time after you have shown your skills, dedication and leadership whilst onboard with the company.
YOU The Brilliant Professional
Currently you will be a Hotel General Manager in a large 4* or 5* hotel or resort with more than 250 rooms. You will have moved through the F&B ranks in your 'learning' and have no fear on this area of the operation. Vast size, volume and large numbers of guests is something you are au fait with as is working with hygiene / cleanliness through HACCP or the like. Experience in managing large volume multi outlet operations is a must. You will have lead a team of more than 150+ and have the drive, ambition and dedication to work 7 days a week for the 4 month contract. You will be able to source a US visa and also pass a shipboard medical.
If this great job is for you, please kindly ensure to show in your CV, the following:
- Weblinks where you have worked
- Your 'effective business change' in so far as revenue generation, development and increase of spend per head in your hotels.
- The value of budgets and forecasts you have been working with
- Kindly ensure it has all of your contact details clearly listed with the correct telephone numbers on too!
I am here to help should you have any questions and I look forward to supporting your application. Should you need to contact me at any time, please feel free.