Mixologist on Royal Caribbean International
We are currently seeking on behalf of one of world’s biggest cruise line Royal Caribbean for qualified Mixologists. This is a great position for anyone with a passion for creating exciting new cocktails whilst travelling to some of world’s most exciting destinations and gaining valuable life and work experience.
As Mixologist, you will work in a high volume beverage operation alongside a multi-cultural world-class team! The Beverage operation onboard is a multi-dollar operation and an integral part of the companies success and this fast-paced division provides a challenging and rewarding professional environment.
- Develops and creates new beverages for the venue based on current beverage trends. Ensures proper documentation for all ingredients in appropriate recipe files and support training for all team members
- Conducts tasting panels for new beverages with the staff and provide cocktail seminars for the guest. Ensure he / she is up to date on new product development and provides information to the entire beverage team about beverage trends
- Meet with the Beverage Manager to review current performance of the bar on a daily basis, discuss upcoming changes, review product challenges and staffing requirements, address complaints and resolve problems for both employees and guests
- Maintains beverage cost and inventories at an acceptable level. Create beverage requisitions as needed and submit for approval to the Beverage Manager. Analyzes operational problems such as wastage, lost, theft or non-movement in products and establishes controls
- Responsible for the presentation of the entire bar area, including but not limited to, bottle display, glassware maintenance, seating area, carpet and wall, etc. Reports any faults to the maintenance department as needed.
- Minimum two years bartending/mixology experience
- Demonstrate a high level of mixology knowledge
- Well versed in cocktail preparation and techniques
- Successfully passes ServSafe training within first 30 days of contract and renews as required
- Ability to speak, read and write English clearly, distinctly and cordially with guests
- Food & Accommodation
- Medical centre on board – free treatment if you are unwell or hurt
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity for advancement
- Ability to travel and see some amazing destinations
- Meet people and make friends from all over the world
How to apply:
- When sending your up to date CV/resume please include a recent photo of yourself and be clear on your spirits / mlxologist knowledge
- 2 Written work references are required.
If found qualified we will get back to you as soon as possible via e-mail, SKYPE and/or text message.
Looking forward to hearing from you!
- Accommodation Jobs (183)
- Beauty Jobs (57)
- Casino Jobs (19)
- Child Care Jobs (29)
- Deck & Engine Jobs (211)
- Entertainment Jobs (132)
- Food & Beverage Jobs (733)
- IT Jobs (12)
- Land Based Jobs (102)
- Management Jobs (78)
- Medical Jobs (23)
- Office Jobs (93)
- Photography Jobs (13)
- Retail Jobs (40)
- Shore Excursions Jobs (34)
- Sport & Fitness Jobs (17)
- Other Jobs (69)