Chef de Partie Pastry (m/f) for 5* River Cruise Ship
We are looking for a Chef de Partie PASTRY / PATISSIER (f/m) for a 5*+ river cruise ship - start March 2, 2017
- 160 guests
- 3 restaurants, 3 bars
- 89 crew members
- To follow the Pastry Chef‘s instructions for Menu plans and daily preparations.
- To ensure that products are consistently prepared according to the highest possible standards.
- To know the requirements of the Menus and to plan ahead for operational needs accordingly.
- To comply with the latest Health and Sanitation regulations (USPH and all other Port Health Authorities) and to follow proper cleaning procedures accordingly.
- To report work orders to the Pastry Chef when deficiencies are noted or when maintenance is required and to follow up on the work orders in a timely manner.
- To complete a Work Registration Form correctly every month and to submit it to the Pastry Chef in a timely manner.
- To adhere to all Company Policies and Procedures, Manuals and Directives. For further information please apply online or per e-mail with your detailed CV with photo and certificates/written references of your previous employers.
Please note that we can only answer and consider complete applications (= detailed complete CV with photo, certificates), also fulfilling the minimum requirements above.
Work Experience Requirements
All applicants must have previous experience in working on a Cruise Ship, in a 4/5* Hotel or in an Upscale Restaurant.
Good knowledge of the following languages is required: English, German
- Accommodation Jobs (195)
- Beauty Jobs (61)
- Casino Jobs (39)
- Child Care Jobs (27)
- Deck Jobs (94)
- Engine Jobs (120)
- Entertainment Jobs (134)
- Food & Beverage Jobs (810)
- Guest Services Jobs (97)
- IT Jobs (9)
- Land Based Jobs (123)
- Management Jobs (82)
- Medical Jobs (27)
- Office Jobs (68)
- Photography Jobs (15)
- Retail Jobs (35)
- Shore Excursions Jobs (32)
- Sport & Fitness Jobs (25)
- Other Jobs (9)