Hotel Administration Coordinator
The Seven Seas Group is now recruiting for Hotel Administration Coordinator position.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support the Hotel Director in his/her daily administrative duties.
- Attend and prepare minutes of Hotel Operations Meeting and any other meeting/meeting minutes requested by the Hotel Director or the Guest Services Manager.
- Prepare and maintain HESS-MS forms, for Hotel department.
- Handle administrative duties:
- Keep track of TGEM rankings, ratings and comments as instructed by the Hotel Director or Guest Services Manager.
- Keep the ship’s phone and beeper list updated.
- Collect information at the end of the month for the Fresh Water Temperature Log as per procedure.
- Prepare reference, VIP, wedding and any other letters requested by Hotel Director or Guest Services Manager.
- Prepare Wedding pay reports and submit it to the Paymaster.
- Excellent communication skills, ability to communicate tactfully and effectively with guests, department heads foresee and resolve problems and negotiate resolutions.
- Working knowledge of computers, Internet access, and the ability to navigate within a variety software packages such as Excel, Word, and Adobe Page
- Maker or related programs.
- University degree preferred.
- Accommodation Jobs (155)
- Beauty Jobs (46)
- Casino Jobs (50)
- Child Care Jobs (25)
- Deck Jobs (66)
- Engine Jobs (135)
- Entertainment Jobs (126)
- Food & Beverage Jobs (696)
- Guest Services Jobs (106)
- IT Jobs (9)
- Land Based Jobs (105)
- Management Jobs (59)
- Medical Jobs (22)
- Office Jobs (82)
- Photography Jobs (18)
- Retail Jobs (40)
- Shore Excursions Jobs (35)
- Sport & Fitness Jobs (20)
- Other Jobs (10)