Youth Staff / Kids
The Seven Seas Group and Carnival Cruise Lines are now seeking for Youth Staff/Kids.
- Ensuring friendly, jovial and positive attitude with children and parents at all times.
- Ensuring the safety and supervision of all children participating in activities.
- Ensure the playroom is cleaned and organized as per standards established at the end of each shift.
- Keeping up the children’s hygiene level by consistently tending to their needs. (Example: diapering, washing hands, wiping nose, etc.)
- All new Camp Carnival Staff must successfully complete the 3 month Training Program conducted by the Assistant Youth Director/ Youth Director.
- Follow and implement the Policies and Procedures set forth in the Hotel Operations Manual and maintain an up to date knowledge of the manual.
- Abiding by rules and regulations set forth by company and/or ship’s command.
- Demonstrate commitment to Carnival Service Values.
- Actively participate in assigned activities including, but not limited to trainings, drills, safety briefings, including “Port Manning”, meetings and performances, as required.
Must have and present one of the following or anything similar to the items listed below plus minimum 2 years of experience in related fields:
- Must be 21 years of age.
- Minimum 2 years of experience working with kids.
- Care Certification.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Education/Recreation/Park/Tourism preferred.
- Psychology Degree.
- Special Needs Worker.
- Child & Youth Worker Diploma.
- Early Childhood Education Diploma.
- Educational Assistant Diploma.
- Must be willing to work with children from ages 2 to 11 years old and children with special needs as well as children under the age of 2 years.
- Must be able to speak proficient English (speak, read and write fluently.)
- Must be outgoing and able to lead large groups of children.
- Must have hospitality skills & be focused on guest services.
- Submit current CPR and First Aid Certificate.
Must have at least 2 years of experience working in any of the following fields or programs:
- Professionally working with kids/youth.
- Creative background (artistic.)
- YMCA or other after school programs.
- Leading large groups of children (Sports Coach/Camp Counselor.)
- Professional child care centers
- Accommodation Jobs (221)
- Beauty Jobs (63)
- Casino Jobs (53)
- Child Care Jobs (22)
- Deck Jobs (85)
- Engine Jobs (152)
- Entertainment Jobs (157)
- Food & Beverage Jobs (792)
- Guest Services Jobs (109)
- IT Jobs (13)
- Land Based Jobs (117)
- Management Jobs (52)
- Medical Jobs (28)
- Office Jobs (96)
- Photography Jobs (26)
- Retail Jobs (45)
- Shore Excursions Jobs (39)
- Sport & Fitness Jobs (23)
- Other Jobs (23)