Youth Staff/ Teens
The Seven Seas Group is currently looking for Youth Staff/Teens to join Carnival Cruise Lines.
- Ensuring friendly, jovial and positive attitude with children and parents at all times.
- Ensuring the safety and supervision of all teens participating in activities.
- Interact with teens/ guest as fits the occasion. This includes, but is not limited to hosting parties, trivia, games, karaoke, shore excursions and other teen related activities.
- Act in the supervisory role within the program. Individual must organize, start- up, run, and transition all activities for the teen guest, whether within the Club O2/ Circle C lounge or at various lounges around the ship.
- Ensure the Club 02/ Circle C lounge is cleaned and organized.
- To maintain that Club 02/ Circle C supplies and property are kept in good order and that proper inventories are kept up to date.
- To supervise the waterslide/ laser tag operations and ensure all safety rules and regulations are being followed.
- Follow and implement the Policies and Procedures set forth in the Hotel Operations Manual and maintain an up to date knowledge of the manual.
- Abiding by rules and regulations set forth by company and/ or ships command.
- Demonstrate commitment to Carnival Service Values.
- Actively participate in assigned activities including, but not limited to trainings, drills, safety briefings, including “Port Manning”, meetings and performances, as required.
Must have and present one of the following or anything similar to the items listed below plus minimum 2 years of experience in related fields:
- Must be 21 years of age.
- Minimum 2 years of experience working with teens.
- Care Certification.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Education/Recreation/Park/Tourism preferred.
- Child & Youth Worker Diploma.
- Early Childhood Education Diploma.
- Educational Assistant Diploma
- Must be willing to work with teens from ages 12 to 17 years old.
- Must be able to speak proficient English (speak, read and write fluently.)
- Must be outgoing and able to lead large groups of teens.
- Must have hospitality skills & be focused on guest services.
- Submit current CPR and First Aid Certificate.
Must have at least 2 years of experience working with teens 12-17 in the following fields:
- At camps as Camp Counselor (Summer Camps/Sport Camps/Special Needs Camps.)
- Professionally working with youth.
- Creative background (artistic.)
- YMCA or other after school programs.
- Leading large groups of children (Sports Coach.)
- Professional child care centers.
- Accommodation Jobs (204)
- Beauty Jobs (55)
- Casino Jobs (47)
- Child Care Jobs (24)
- Deck Jobs (97)
- Engine Jobs (138)
- Entertainment Jobs (126)
- Food & Beverage Jobs (785)
- Guest Services Jobs (87)
- IT Jobs (13)
- Land Based Jobs (125)
- Management Jobs (58)
- Medical Jobs (32)
- Office Jobs (79)
- Photography Jobs (19)
- Retail Jobs (43)
- Shore Excursions Jobs (31)
- Sport & Fitness Jobs (21)
- Other Jobs (13)