Technical Superintendent - Cruise
I am currently working with a leading Cruise company, and have an exciting opportunity for a Technical Superintendent to work in the companies Head Office.
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious Technical Superintendent/ Chief engineer, with Cruise experience, to take the next step in their career.
As Technical Superintendent, you will be responsible for the operation of your assigned vessels. Key responsibilities of the role include budget management, ensuring that vessels adhere to class and flag requirements, planning and monitoring Dry Dockings and other projects. It will be your responsibility to ensure that work is completed on time, within budget and kept to company standards.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Chief Engineer Unlimited Certificate
- A degree/ equivalent qualification in maritime discipline
- Cruise ship experience
- Experience using data bases and data analysis
- Significant management/leadership skills
- Strong organization, delegation and interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Fluent English language skills
- Shore based experience would be a great advantage.
This position offers the successful candidate the opportunity to work ashore with a leading company, enjoy an attractive package and travel. Candidates must have the existing right to live and work in the USA.
To find out more please email your CV to hidden link - please login, or call me for a confidential chat +44 (0)23 8020 8771.
Work Experience Requirements
All applicants must have previous experience in working on a Cruise Ship.
- Accommodation Jobs (205)
- Beauty Jobs (63)
- Casino Jobs (44)
- Child Care Jobs (21)
- Deck Jobs (89)
- Engine Jobs (153)
- Entertainment Jobs (157)
- Food & Beverage Jobs (775)
- Guest Services Jobs (107)
- IT Jobs (17)
- Land Based Jobs (132)
- Management Jobs (51)
- Medical Jobs (30)
- Office Jobs (88)
- Photography Jobs (22)
- Retail Jobs (49)
- Shore Excursions Jobs (38)
- Sport & Fitness Jobs (27)
- Other Jobs (22)