Fleet Sanitation Manager - Shorebased - Cruise
I am currently working with leading Cruise company, and have an exciting opportunity for a Fleet Sanitation Manager - this senior role would suit an experienced professional, with either experience working in a similar capacity, extensive sanitation experience, or experience sailing as a Sanitation officer on board.
As Fleet Sanitation Manager you will enjoy a varied role. You will supervise the overall Hygiene and Cleanliness of the fleet, ensuring that all sanitation practices are adhered to.
This proactive role will allow the successful candidate the opportunity to be innovative, responsibilities will include reviewing current practices, and making any necessary amendments to these for the improvement of the fleet - then ensuring that the relevant training is provided to allow compliance fleet wide.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Maritime experience in a senior Sanitation capacity (Cruise experience is an advantage)
- Degree qualified / professional certification in USPH / HACCP
- Understanding of a ships layout, and maritime rules and regulations
- Excellent managerial and interpersonal skills
- Fluent English language skills
- Good computer skills (Word / Excel / Powerpoint)
- The existing right to live and work in the UK is required for this position
This position offers the successful candidate the opportunity to work ashore with a leading company AND enjoy a competitive package.
To find out more please email your CV to hidden link - please login, or call me for a confidential chat +44 (0)23 8020 8771.
- Accommodation Jobs (186)
- Beauty Jobs (55)
- Casino Jobs (32)
- Child Care Jobs (28)
- Deck Jobs (96)
- Engine Jobs (116)
- Entertainment Jobs (131)
- Food & Beverage Jobs (785)
- Guest Services Jobs (106)
- IT Jobs (10)
- Land Based Jobs (130)
- Management Jobs (76)
- Medical Jobs (27)
- Office Jobs (70)
- Photography Jobs (16)
- Retail Jobs (37)
- Shore Excursions Jobs (35)
- Sport & Fitness Jobs (24)
- Other Jobs (10)