Cruise Excursions Commercial Development Manager - Shorebased
I am currently working in partnership with a leading Cruise company, and have an exciting opportunity for a Cruise Excursions Commercial Development Manager to be based in the Head Office.
As Cruise Excursions Commercial Development Manager you will create new ways to motivate the Shorex Teams onboard. You will ensure that the teams have everything required, at their disposal, in order to maximise the selling of Shore Excursions to passengers. You will also look at the costings involved, to ensure maximum profitability.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Creating and delivering projects to increase excursion revenues
- Reviewing budgets and the commercial performance of ships
- Working closely with marketing to ensure maximum effectiveness
The ideal candidate will have:
- Existing experience as Shore Excursions Manager on board a Cruise Ships / Relevant travel industry experience
- Operational management experience
- Experience working in a target driven sales environment
- Experience creating and managing business strategy
- Fluent English language skills, additional languages would be of benefit
This position offers the successful candidate the opportunity to work with a leading cruise company, to make instrumental developments and enjoy an attractive package.
The existing right to live and work in the UK is required for this role.
To find out more please email your CV to hidden link - please login, or call me for a confidential chat +44 (0)23 8020 8771.
- Accommodation Jobs (211)
- Beauty Jobs (55)
- Casino Jobs (47)
- Child Care Jobs (23)
- Deck Jobs (98)
- Engine Jobs (152)
- Entertainment Jobs (121)
- Food & Beverage Jobs (774)
- Guest Services Jobs (82)
- IT Jobs (14)
- Land Based Jobs (128)
- Management Jobs (57)
- Medical Jobs (32)
- Office Jobs (72)
- Photography Jobs (18)
- Retail Jobs (43)
- Shore Excursions Jobs (31)
- Sport & Fitness Jobs (21)
- Other Jobs (14)