Hotel Stores Manager
Category : Accounting/Finance
Region : International
Country/Locale : Cruise Ship
Reports to: Food & Beverage Manager / Hotel Director
- To manage all ordering and issuing for the hotel department.
- Inventory and cost control of hotel stores.
- Minimise wastage through good ordering.
- Oversee USPH standards in department.
- Good product knowledge of meat, fish and fresh produce as well as beverages;
- Strong leadership skills;
- Team player.
- Ability to work with international crew.
- Ability to perform well under pressure.
- Well organised.
- Coordinates all orders for food, beverage, sundries and consumables for the hotel department;
- Receiving, storage and internal distribution of hotel stores; Inventory and cost control;
- Lead, train and motivate a small team.
- Hotel & restaurant background.
- Previous ships experience preferable.
- Hospitality / Finance degree is highly advantageous.
Excellent computer skills; Word, Excel, Fidelio inventory control system and MXP
- Accommodation Jobs (156)
- Beauty Jobs (54)
- Casino Jobs (43)
- Child Care Jobs (30)
- Deck Jobs (93)
- Engine Jobs (185)
- Entertainment Jobs (159)
- Food & Beverage Jobs (677)
- Guest Services Jobs (88)
- IT Jobs (13)
- Land Based Jobs (105)
- Management Jobs (48)
- Medical Jobs (27)
- Office Jobs (62)
- Photography Jobs (22)
- Retail Jobs (40)
- Shore Excursions Jobs (46)
- Sport & Fitness Jobs (23)
- Other Jobs (25)