Hotel Stores Manager
Category : Accounting/Finance
Region : International
Country/Locale : Cruise Ship
Reports to: Food & Beverage Manager / Hotel Director
- To manage all ordering and issuing for the hotel department.
- Inventory and cost control of hotel stores.
- Minimise wastage through good ordering.
- Oversee USPH standards in department.
- Good product knowledge of meat, fish and fresh produce as well as beverages;
- Strong leadership skills;
- Team player.
- Ability to work with international crew.
- Ability to perform well under pressure.
- Well organised.
- Coordinates all orders for food, beverage, sundries and consumables for the hotel department;
- Receiving, storage and internal distribution of hotel stores; Inventory and cost control;
- Lead, train and motivate a small team.
- Hotel & restaurant background.
- Previous ships experience preferable.
- Hospitality / Finance degree is highly advantageous.
Excellent computer skills; Word, Excel, Fidelio inventory control system and MXP
- Accommodation Jobs (90)
- Beauty Jobs (47)
- Casino Jobs (26)
- Child Care Jobs (25)
- Deck Jobs (52)
- Engine Jobs (137)
- Entertainment Jobs (152)
- Food & Beverage Jobs (589)
- Guest Services Jobs (76)
- IT Jobs (11)
- Land Based Jobs (100)
- Management Jobs (35)
- Medical Jobs (15)
- Office Jobs (60)
- Photography Jobs (15)
- Retail Jobs (36)
- Shore Excursions Jobs (44)
- Sport & Fitness Jobs (16)
- Other Jobs (28)