Guest Services Associates for Carnival Cruise Lines
The Seven Seas Group & SSG Evropa are recruiting for Carnival Cruises' Guest Services Associates'.
Knowledge of French, Italian, Spanish, Mandarin, German or Japanese language is required.
Combine your experience and sense of adventure by joining our exciting team of employees working onboard our ships at sea.
THE GUEST SERVICES ASSOCIATE will interact with guests face to face, over the phone and via email, answering questions and dealing with issues and challenges that arise to help ensure our guests experience a holiday to remember.
- Minimum one / two years experience in a customer contact position within the hotel, cruise, or other hospitality industry preferably in a 4/5* hotel / resort.
- Minimum one-year cash handling experience, and an understanding of exchange rates required
- Proven customer service skills to interact appropriately with guests in a considerate, professional and positive manner by showing concern and listening actively
- Ability to operate basic office equipment, including telephones, computers and copy machines
- Ability to speak English clearly, distinctly and cordially with guests. Ability to speak additional languages is required FRENCH, ITALIAN, CHINESE, SPANISH, JAPANESE OR GERMAN
- Must meet all physical requirements, including the ability to participate in emergency life-saving drills and required training.
- Minimum age is 18 years old
- Male candidates sought
- Accommodation Jobs (155)
- Beauty Jobs (46)
- Casino Jobs (50)
- Child Care Jobs (25)
- Deck Jobs (66)
- Engine Jobs (135)
- Entertainment Jobs (126)
- Food & Beverage Jobs (696)
- Guest Services Jobs (106)
- IT Jobs (9)
- Land Based Jobs (105)
- Management Jobs (59)
- Medical Jobs (22)
- Office Jobs (82)
- Photography Jobs (18)
- Retail Jobs (40)
- Shore Excursions Jobs (35)
- Sport & Fitness Jobs (20)
- Other Jobs (10)