The Controller is responsible for the management of the onboard storeroom inventory, including general supplies, food, beverage, medicines and uniforms. They are responsible for the revision and timely submission of all orders.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for every aspect of the Storeroom Department and the smooth operation of the department.
- Responsible for the accurate input, counting, reporting of all inventory.
- Responsible for the registration and organization of loading of hotel items.
- Responsible for generating revenue and cost reports, working with the iisii system.
- Responsible for submitting of orders from all departments.
- Prepares a maintenance report pertaining to the areas of the storerooms, including storeroom lockers.
- Performs and manages other duties as assigned.
- STCW 4th Part Basic Training
- STCW CPSC
- Senior High School Graduate
- PSCRB Certificate
- Valid Seafarers Medical
- Must pass a security background check
- Latest experience must be within the past 2 years
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Travel to the yachts and extended stay up to 6 months on board is required. Regularly required to sit and stand. Occasionally required to lift and/or move up to 40 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job includes close vision. Some stress may occur, especially during traveling periods and during periods of daily activities.
You will need valid STCW certificates to apply for this position. Find an STCW course near you.
Work Experience Requirements
All applicants must have previous experience in working on a Cruise Ship.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
- Housekeeping Jobs (15)
- Galley Jobs (37)
- Restaurant Jobs (19)
- Beverages Jobs (13)
- Provisions Jobs (4)
- Deck Jobs (29)
- Engine / Technical Jobs (37)
- Guest Services Jobs (10)
- Retail Jobs (4)
- Spa & Beauty Jobs (7)
- Child Care Jobs (3)
- Entertainment Jobs (13)
- Photography Jobs (1)
- Shore Excursions Jobs (2)
- Medical Jobs (17)
- Sport & Fitness Jobs (1)
- Casino Jobs (0)
- IT Jobs (3)
- Management Jobs (2)
- Administration Jobs (8)
- Land Based Jobs (3)
- Other Cruise Jobs (2)
- Private Estate Jobs (0)