Onboard Training Manager
Onboard Training Manager : MSC Cruises, one of Europe’s leading cruise companies, is looking for professionally minded, experienced personnel to join our team in the exciting position as Onboard Training Manager.
What we offer
- A position that’s interesting and challenging, with a excellent starting salary.
- The opportunity to develop yourself professionally while travelling the world.
- Proactive, positive support from the shore-side management team.
- Planning and delivery of the Welcome Orientation and Guest Service programs for all new and returning employees embarking with MSC.
- Prepare on board training records of crew members.
- Analyze, support and follow progression of courses during the training cycle.
- Update reports for shore management regarding on board training.
- Assist the Shipboard Command by creating a positive environment for crew members through the support and planning of employee events / welfare activities.
- Experience with Training and Development and / or HR practices.
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent work experience.)
- Previous on board experience a definite asset.
- Good knowledge of computer software packages ( ex :Word, Excel, PowerPoint.)
- Fluency in English is a must for this role. A working knowledge of Italian would be a distinct advantage. Skills in any other major European languages would be helpful as well.
- Experience working within a multi-cultural environment.
- A candidate already in possession of a STCW certificate would be a plus
You will need valid STCW certificates to apply for this position. Find an STCW course near you.
- Accommodation Jobs (183)
- Beauty Jobs (55)
- Casino Jobs (31)
- Child Care Jobs (29)
- Deck & Engine Jobs (222)
- Entertainment Jobs (151)
- Food & Beverage Jobs (692)
- IT Jobs (7)
- Land Based Jobs (100)
- Management Jobs (66)
- Medical Jobs (25)
- Office Jobs (86)
- Photography Jobs (14)
- Retail Jobs (42)
- Shore Excursions Jobs (28)
- Sport & Fitness Jobs (20)
- Other Jobs (67)