Casino dealer RCCL
Conducts gaming table games such as Blackjack, Dice, Roulette, or Caribbean Stud Poker and other related table games in the shipboard Casino by performing the following duties.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
All duties and responsibilities are to be performed in accordance with Royal Caribbean International’s Gold Anchor Standards, SQM standards, USPH guidelines, environmental, and safety policies.
1. In accordance with Royal Caribbean International’s philosophy of Anchored in Excellence, each employee conducts oneself in a professional and courteous manner at all times. This consists of physical and verbal interactions with guests or fellow shipboard employees and/or in the presence of guest contact and crew areas.
2. Conducts all Casino table games according to established guidelines and procedures.
3. Exchanges paper currency for playing chips or tokens. Announces the exchanges and updates clicker counting device to record the intake of cash.
4. Ensures that wagers are placed before table gaming proceeds, such as cards are dealt, roulette wheel is spun, or dice are tossed.
5. Accurately maintains the handling of cards, dice, chips, money and other gaming equipment at an appropriate rate to maintain the proper pace of the game. Informs players of the rules and regulations as the game progresses.
6. Announces all winning hands, numbers or colors to players. Computes payable odds to pay winning bets. Pays winning bets and collects losing bets.
7. Observes the players around the table in order to recognize playing style. Maintains an awareness of the guests to avoid possible security risks. Notifies management and/or security of suspicious behavior. Settles player disputes and refers escalated guest complaints to management personnel.
8. Participates in casino cash and coin counts as assigned by casino management.
9. Attends meetings, training activities, courses and all other work-related activities as required.
10. Performs related duties as required. This position description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the shipboard employee occupying this position. Shipboard employees will be required to perform any other job-related duties assigned by their supervisor or management.
• At least 21 years of age
• speak good English
• are hospitable and friendly person
• having relevant experience
Proof of completion of Gaming Board and/or Commission approved dealer school or international equivalency.
Two years dealer experience conducting Blackjack, Dice, American Roulette, Caribbean Stud Poker and various other casino games.
Ability to rapidly discern the numbers on dice, cards, wheels, etc. and determine the outcome of the game.
Ability to communicate tactfully with guests, department heads and shipboard employees to resolve problems.
Ability to stand for an extended period of time.
Completion of high school or basic education equivalency preferred.
Ability to speak English clearly, distinctly and cordially with guests.
Ability to read and write English in order to understand and interpret written procedures. This includes the ability to give and receive instructions in written and verbal forms and to effectively present information and respond to questions from guests, supervisors and co-workers.
Ability to speak additional languages such as Spanish, French or German preferred.
While performing the duties of this job, the shipboard employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to touch, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; talk or hear; and taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
All shipboard employees must be physically able to participate in emergency life saving procedures and drills. Full use and range of arms and legs as well as full visual, verbal and hearing abilities are required to receive and give instructions in the event of an emergency including the lowering of lifeboats.
Ability to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
• Work experience in International Company
• Food, accommodation, and medical insurance expenses are covered by the company
• Permanent job with 6 months contracts followed by 2 months vacation
• Tax-free salary is paid every two weeks
The recruiter advertising this job can accept applicants only from Central Europe for this position.
- Accommodation Jobs (183)
- Beauty Jobs (55)
- Casino Jobs (31)
- Child Care Jobs (29)
- Deck & Engine Jobs (222)
- Entertainment Jobs (151)
- Food & Beverage Jobs (693)
- IT Jobs (7)
- Land Based Jobs (100)
- Management Jobs (66)
- Medical Jobs (25)
- Office Jobs (86)
- Photography Jobs (14)
- Retail Jobs (42)
- Shore Excursions Jobs (28)
- Sport & Fitness Jobs (20)
- Other Jobs (67)