Slot Attendant (CCCD)
Casino Logistics would like advise perspective applicants that we are not associated with the compamy'Games Plus BG , Varna , Bulgaria.
We are the official Recruiting and Casino Training company for Carnival Corporation Global Casino Operations and as such we do not work with any Agencies or third party entities and do not charge applications for employment related services.
Carnival Corporation is the worlds largest cruise line operator and a part of the most popular casinos at sea. You will be working in a highly charged vibrant "FUN ZONE" area of the ship. For applicants serious about a career on board the promotional prospects are good and rapid. There is an excellent company benefits package for staff. All aspects of on board training are available for job enhancement and maximum performance. Most of all you will be traveling the globe on a luxury cruise ship calling at exotic ports of call and earning a very competitive salary. If you are interested in being a part of the on board team and you are a conscientious, hard working, patient person that is adaptable to change with a "FUN - LOVING" personality.... APPLY NOW...
- Circulate throughout the casino and respond to Guest’s needs promptly.
- Process hopper fills and jackpots.
- Rectify minor coin jams, hopper tilts, and coin in tilts.
- Create a friendly, comfortable and exciting atmosphere for all Guests.
- Recognize and greet frequent guests.
- Answer all questions related to the Ocean players club, and features offered by the Iverson slot player tracking system.
- Recruit new slot players, and explain the benefits & privileges of the using their Sail & sign card in conjunction with the Iverson slot tracking system.
- Perform job functions with attention to detail, speed & accuracy.
- Maintain required key control & follow established procedures.
- Work cohesively with the casino management, supervisors, technicians & hosts as a team, as well as working independently with little or no supervision.
- Participate in day to day operational needs as deemed necessary by the casino management. (Drop collection, coin bagging etc).
- Assist technical staff when necessary on port days.
- Assist in all counts and collection of meters.
- Some heavy lifting may be involved
- The Slot Host will report directly to the Casino Manager.
- 21 years of age and older
Good written and spoken English, excellent guest service skills, pleasant appearance, positive attitude.
Should not be a student or engaging in any form of studies (frozen or otherwise) This is an entry level position that requires training and as such would not be suitable for applicants still completing education or University Degrees.
- Luxury cruise ships sailing around the World - combine work and travel, but be ready for hard work!
- Work experience in International Company
- Food, accommodation, and medical insurance expenses are covered by the company
- Daily rate: $30 per day. Plus Cage/Slot tips.
- Contract Length: 6 -8 months
- Airfare: Roundtrip airfare
- Uniform: Day time attire; as per fleet standard issue
- Night Time attire; as per fleet standard issue.
- Free food and accommodation on board
- Social and medical insurance in accordance with the maritime laws
Contact Person: Recruitment Team
Office hours: from 9 am to 5 pm
The recruiter advertising this job can accept applicants only from Western Europe and Central Europe for this position.
- Accommodation Jobs (149)
- Beauty Jobs (50)
- Casino Jobs (44)
- Child Care Jobs (22)
- Deck Jobs (74)
- Engine Jobs (124)
- Entertainment Jobs (125)
- Food & Beverage Jobs (682)
- Guest Services Jobs (99)
- IT Jobs (9)
- Land Based Jobs (113)
- Management Jobs (53)
- Medical Jobs (26)
- Office Jobs (79)
- Photography Jobs (14)
- Retail Jobs (34)
- Shore Excursions Jobs (29)
- Sport & Fitness Jobs (19)
- Other Jobs (15)