We are now recruiting Sports Staff ready for an exciting life at sea. Imagine spending your day working the Rock Wall, Flowrider or Bungee Trampoline and organizing a tournament for Basketball, Volleyball or Ping Pong. Please note that this is NOT a Fitness Instructor role - it is mostly outdoor upon Sports Deck sports activities and games!!
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Explains and demonstrates use of apparatus and equipment for: climbing wall, in-line skating, golf simulator, Flowrider and any other related activities.
- Leads Vitality classes and events. Organizes and conducts tournaments. May serve or participate as master of ceremonies.
Qualifications & Minimum Requirements:
- One year physical fitness and/or recreational sports instruction background with re-sorts, sports facilities or related recreational facilities required.
- Ability to coordinate and instruct recreational sports and activities for large groups and/or individual sessions.
- Experience in the operation and maintenance of the Flowrider or other similar water park equipment preferred
- Belay (rock climbing wall) experience preferred however certification may be easily be obtained once found qualified
- Knowledge of the rules of basketball, volleyball, golf, ping-pong, shuffle board, etc.
- Experience and/or being comfortable on the microphone in front of a large group of people
- Certification and continuing education preferred in one of the following: American Council in Exercise (ACE), American Aerobic & Fitness Association (AAFA), Ameri-can College in Sports Medicine (ACSM) or Sports/Fitness/Health Education degree from a college or university preferred.
- Food & Accommodation
- Transportation to and from the ship
- Medical centre on board – free treatment if you are unwell or hurt
- Competitive Salary
- Opportunity for advancement
- Ability to travel and see some amazing destinations
- Meet people and make friends from all over the world
How to apply:
Send your up to date CV / Resume
2 Written work references are required.
If found qualified we will get back to you as soon as possible via e-mail, SKYPE and/or text message.
Looking forward to hearing from you!
The recruiter advertising this job can accept applicants only from USA, Canada, Western Europe, Central Europe, Australia, New Zealand, South America, United Kingdom, Ireland and Eastern Europe for this position.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
- Accommodation Jobs (195)
- Beauty Jobs (61)
- Casino Jobs (39)
- Child Care Jobs (27)
- Deck Jobs (94)
- Engine Jobs (120)
- Entertainment Jobs (134)
- Food & Beverage Jobs (810)
- Guest Services Jobs (97)
- IT Jobs (9)
- Land Based Jobs (123)
- Management Jobs (82)
- Medical Jobs (27)
- Office Jobs (68)
- Photography Jobs (15)
- Retail Jobs (35)
- Shore Excursions Jobs (32)
- Sport & Fitness Jobs (25)
- Other Jobs (9)