Product Designer (m/f)
Charter the course toward success with us:
AIDA is a unique way of life – for our guests and our crew. As number one in the German-speaking cruise market, we are part of the Costa Group, Europe’s most successful cruise company. Our fleet is one of the most modern worldwide. With our new construction program, in particular, we set new standards in terms of innovation, diversity and environmental friendliness. We offer first-class career opportunities for professionals and management staff at sea and on land.
The Costa Digital Unit in Hamburg is driving the digital transformation at the Costa Group. With skill, passion and a deep understanding of design and technology we create cruise experiences that our customers love to return to.
We confess, we're driven. Driven to excel, to evolve and to take customer's satisfaction to the next level. We don’t believe in working waterfall methods, setting deadlines etc. We do not do projects, but we build products. Products that we are proud to support, maintain and grow.
We are regularly looking your new talents to fill the following position in Hamburg:
Product Designer (m/f)
Here are some examples of what you’ll be doing:
- Work collaboratively with a team of highly committed individuals, with a focus on creating the best possible user experience
- Help the organization improve their design IQ and create an open, creative, and collaborative design process
- Work within a core product stream, but also join problem-solving challenges across streams
- Ensure the highest standards in visual design quality for all of your products
- Create state-of-the-art, intuitive, and effective visual product designs
- Create visual design concepts, mockups, prototypes and implementation ready layouts
- Conceptualize interactions, work with low and high fidelity artefacts
- Continually and regularly gather input and insights from users
- Work closely and collaboratively with product ownership, UX, stakeholders, and development teams
What we are looking for:
- You can demonstrate a work history of at least 5 years as a product designer (or UX designer, visual designer, etc.) with cross-disciplinary skills
- You can provide relevant examples of your visual design, interaction design, and user-centered design, ideally in prototype form
- Can demonstrate a passionate belief in ‘mobile first’
- You are familiar with design patterns, and know how to apply them (and ignore them)
- You are able to demonstrate and describe a solid understanding of design processes
- You understand that simplicity is the key to everything you do
- You’re on top of all the latest developments in the digital universe relating to design
- If you can demonstrate transition, feedback, motion design, and attention to error states, you will win bonus points
What we can offer you:
Cool perks such as a great office in the famous HafenCity, an international working environment, HVV ticket, … But way more important:
- A passionate team! You will work with top-notch colleagues who will challenge you every day in order to create value with digital products.
- A thrilling technological environment! You will design and implement concepts for floating smart cities.
- A responsible task with a high degree of freedom and autonomy! You will take ownership of your work, bring in ideas and shape the future of our products and the digital unit itself.
Take your career to new places with us! We look forward to receiving your complete application, ideally as an online application or by mail to the address listed below.
Human Resources Management
Am Strande 3d
Work Experience Requirements
All applicants must have previous experience in working on a Cruise Ship.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
- Accommodation Jobs (203)
- Beauty Jobs (57)
- Casino Jobs (56)
- Child Care Jobs (29)
- Deck Jobs (79)
- Engine Jobs (122)
- Entertainment Jobs (137)
- Food & Beverage Jobs (727)
- Guest Services Jobs (94)
- IT Jobs (9)
- Land Based Jobs (126)
- Management Jobs (62)
- Medical Jobs (26)
- Office Jobs (80)
- Photography Jobs (22)
- Retail Jobs (42)
- Shore Excursions Jobs (36)
- Sport & Fitness Jobs (25)
- Other Jobs (17)